Thread: Outstanding bug reports

Default Outstanding bug reports

If anyone has any outstanding bugs they'd like to have looked at for the next delta over the next two weeks, please post them here.

If it is something which has been reported already, those should have been taken care of I believe.

Note, too, that I am talking about content related bugs, not issues with the client. Those have other threads for reporting and I'll be removing them.

Also, for the most part I'll just be focused on fixing, not responding back here, so please don't expect an actual response.

Thank you

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Outstanding bug reports

Not sure its been seen but, The new crystals in the Rift can be cleansed by yourself.
    ie, you cast a cleanse spell to remove a negative buff but ALWAYS it removes the crystal first, thus giving you a double penalty in wasting a crystal AND the cleanse.
    Obviously this is only tested on Dragons as I don't even know if bi-peds can use these new crystals.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

The tavern tent in Bristigo near the shrine is still half floating in the air

edit: sorry its on Chaos and isn't on a player plot.

Just saw a couple of reports from Sindala.

I need very detailed specifics please. If you're reporting on an item, provide the specific item name, for example. Or a structure, the location.

The more specific you can be, the more likely it is that the issue you report will be fixed.

Thank you

Probably not worth mentioning, but there is a very persistent and annoying bird chirping non-stop somewhere near the vault in New Trismus. Can you please set it free? It's obviously unhappy.

Velea, he/she is referring to a tent at 22165 22650 (Tavern Tent Purple). While I don't see it in the air (its suppose to be in the air, it has legs in the ground) . It should be moved a tad. It has a tree going through the middle and the legs of the tent are in the sand pile behind it.

The crystals getting removed with Cleanse has already been fixed for next delta.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Here is some bugs I noticed from past deltas that aren't fixed:

- Drain Strike shares a timer with Bite and adds around 15 seconds to the cooldown. I never noticed this before the recent delta patches.
    - Most enemies don't say what they are casting just says Cast. when its system text but in stuff against you text it tells you.
    -In some town Marshall quests for Dralk Town Marshall it says Pyrios Beetle instead Flame Beetle (Small and Normal Versions of it) and Kherpit Beetle instead of Fire Beetle (Small and Normal Versions of it).

Drain strike is intentional.

Casting issue is not a content issue.

Town Marshalls is fixed for next update.
    Last edited by Velea; April 23rd, 2015 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyrimShadowheart View Post
    Drain Strike shares a timer with Bite and adds around 15 seconds to the cooldown. I never noticed this before the recent delta patches.
    This was intentional. Bite and Drain Strike are both in the 'power category' and thus share a timer because they're in the same category.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Ah that makes sense. I noticed that marble golems kind of rarely drop fragments the drop rate seem off and the boulder variant drops more often.

No changes have been made to the drop rates.
    Last edited by Velea; April 23rd, 2015 at 03:24 PM.

Whenever you have entangling entrails on you, cleanse ALWAYS removes it first, no matter how many debuffs you have on you, or what order they were inflicted, entangling entrails always gets cleansed first. I believe this is a maggot only ability, but it seems like the cleanse priority is a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyrimShadowheart View Post
    Here is some bugs I noticed from past deltas that aren't fixed:
    - Most enemies don't say what they are casting just says Cast. when its system text but in stuff against you text it tells you.
    -In some town Marshall quests for Dralk Town Marshall it says Pyrios Beetle instead Flame Beetle (Small and Normal Versions of it) and Kherpit Beetle instead of Fire Beetle (Small and Normal Versions of it).
    •Town Marshall: Hard Times (lvl 61) - Now correctly refers to Flame beetles instead of Pyrios Beetles.
    •Town Marshall: Seeing Changes in the Fire (lvl 76) - Now correctly refers to Fire beetles instead of Kheprit Beetles.

I've let the tech team know about the issue of mobs not saying what they are casting. Not sure if an easy or difficult fix, but hopefully this will be addressed at some point in the future. Thank you.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

On Chaos, the lava rivers near the Obsidian golems 20605,28998 there is a gap where to parts of the lava flow don't match up. Looks like Moses has been here and parted the lava flow

From the map, it looks like it is supposed to be there.
    Last edited by Velea; April 23rd, 2015 at 03:25 PM.

If you open the Ability tab as a Dragon and go to select something, its constantly re-arranging itself and thus moving the abilities all over the place (almost like its trying to put itself into like an alphabetical order)

Not a content issue.
    Last edited by Velea; April 23rd, 2015 at 03:20 PM.

Hardened Scales 6 tells you to go fight Arbotus on Lavera Island. There are zero Arbotus or any other mob for that matter on Lavera Island.

There are quite a few there, actually. If they aren't spawning currently on the shard, it is due to the known spawn issue.
    Last edited by Velea; April 23rd, 2015 at 03:22 PM.

One of the Dragon quests on NT seems to have a bug in it:

Kerian's Quest: Learn how to technique a claw! Completes without you actually making the claw the quest instructs you to make. On an alt, after I was given the Dragon Breath I technique, the quest completed. I never did make a techniqued claw on that character.

I created a new hatchy to give one of our newer guild members someone to run with on their new hatchy. I was in Skaalkar and went through the normal adv quests then after finishing them it directed me to NT to continue my training... I remember it used to direct me to the crafting dragon up on the hill. There was no mention that he even existed anymore. I ran up to investigate since I have 5 dragons and remember it quite well. He was indeed still there, I don't know if this is a client bug or if for some reason the quest stopped reffering you to him.

I did do all the craft quests and they worked just fine in skaalkar just no direction to go up there.

Believe one of the Skalkaar quests tells you to go talk to the craft trainer... don't remember which. It just doesn't force you to go to the craft trainer by having that as the next quest of the Skalkaar line.

Would have to count on new players either reading the text or exploring the island to find the craft trainer. (both of which new players aren't known for doing)

Thread Information