Thread: Travel Scrolls

Default Travel Scrolls

Yesterday while make a couple batches of Travel scrolls I noticed something strange, well to me anyways. Perhaps I could be enlighted. When I made the Mahagra travel scrolls everything went as I had remembered it, required swift feet 3 some glowing orbs and the mahagra travel token. When I made the swift feet 3 they didn't stack as normal.

When I made the Kion Travel scrolls I noticed they took swift feet I and I was thinking this town was a TII town,but that's not a big deal, and when I made the swift feet I I noticed they stacked. This was very convenient to me as I could just keep making stacks of 50 until I reached my goal of 1000 and then I made a batch of 1000 travel scrolls all at once. It was nice.

My question is why does swift feet I stack and Swift feet III doesn't?
    Why does kion take swift feet I and not Swift feet II?

Default Re: Travel Scrolls

Kion is a T1 town, not a T2 one. Tier 1 goes from levels 1 to 20.

Swift Feet 3 doesn't stack cause, ya know, unreported bug. (same goes for 4 and 5 as well, btw.)

Actually, looks like quite a few spells are stackable at versions 1 and 2, but not higher, just glancing at it. Though those that are stackable have a stack size of 1.

I'll have to investigate further as to whether they should be stackable or if stacking them might break something unintended.

Swift Feet I and Swift Feet II are stackable, because that is a required flag to be sold at a vendor (so they show 999 as qty and in one stack to be sold). Those two spells can be bought by players at the Imperial Spell Vendor (Swift Feet I at Resliak in NT, II at Syrani in Kion).

Being stackable also prevents the inscription from being used. You'll notice Swift Feet I and II (right click, Customize) also say Inscription disabled because item is stackable, but Swift Feet 3-5 allows it.

Normally when you craft armor, weapons, jewelry, spells they aren't stacked in inventory. Exceptions currently are things that are sold by a vendor somewhere (usually T1 stuff in NT or Kion). This is the con of being stackable, no inscriptions. Tech team is aware of the issue and hopefully a work around/fix will be done at some point.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

oh Kion is t1, duh I dont know why I was thinking TII. the mobs there are under level 10 mostly. Chiconis and Dalimond are TII.
    Yes I know 4,5 were also non stackable actually none of them used to be so when I saw I stack it shocked me.

Thank you for clearing it up. It's actually not an issue either way it ends up being. For me making 1000 scrolls it made it slightly easier well faster to make them when they stacked but either way isn't a big deal.
    Thank you,
    Kor

Thread Information