Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dragon mouth color and Teeth color

Lightbulb Dragon mouth color and Teeth color

Would such a thing be awesome that we can just remove the mod from the folder and see our teeth and maws red and white and our teeth and horns and claws white?! and always load into HD when things load in?

Id really would like to see it happen so i dont have to share my mod pack with my friends so they can see at what i see all the time XD

Who here feels the same-way and want to see it happen? common dragons of istaria! lets throw on some mouth wash and go to the dentist and get rid of that plaque! and polish our mud covered nails its been 11 years lets finally get what we want

but that's how i feel XD whats everyone's thoughts ESPECIALLY DRAGONS THOUGHTS!
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Default Re: Dragon mouth color and Teeth color

Well, the emote sound pack was put into the main game, who knows, we might get these in too.

personally I'm fully supporting of this!

I'm not sure if dragons have the dexterity to hold a toothbrush for white choppers. Are you sure this would be a welcomed change? Thoughts?
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    I'm not sure if dragons have the dexterity to hold a toothbrush for white choppers. Are you sure this would be a welcomed change? Thoughts?
    I personally would love to see this change go live however.. I know of atleast one dragon out there that has their look on how they look without the pack therefore forcing this change would undermine their character. sharing a mod isn't hard I'd say leave it.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

common its been 12 years dragons has been colorless and yes its hard to share mods with someone who never played the game.. look at an underbite dragon and you tell me if that looks horrifying Common guys stop being this way This isent going to upset anyone. All its going to do is put alot of respect in dragons the reason why the devs gavent done it already its not them that hasent put it in its you "sensitive" types that dont want it to happen common dont ruin it for those that love dragons and have to relie on a mod i really want to throw the mod pack out and see my teeth beautiful. It really annoys me that theres some out there that dosent want this. not everyone out there knows how to use a mod pack. if you rename a folder it screw up the whole mod pack. Also the mod pack is screwing up alot of ingame textures ghost dragons dont loadup anymore cause of it. and its ruining alot of textures. Please guys its not going to ruin anyones characters >< whats a dragon without its teeth?! seriously look at an underbite dragon without a mod.. *head desk* new players say im not that threatening because i dont got teeth.. and why dont i got teeth?! some dont want it to happen for silly reasons... *sigh*

I want to enjoy the game again but i cant alot of textures wont load alot of ghosts will not load because of it. and i die because why? i cant see them?!

ive tested it. its the tooth and claw modpack vv if the devs use it they can fix it. and i do t have to die constantly from the modpack. "but you can always not use it" and be black face with no teeth? how can i take my self seriously anymore?!

"Siiigh!!"

Dragon done talking ive let what ive said be said.
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...

So you're... asking devs to implement a mod that is breaking your game? Whut?

They have enough bugs and features to fix as it is, they don't need to be fixing your unofficial cosmetic mods too. Try finding an active texture modder that can fix your problem, or try a different teeth color mod (I know there's at least one more out there that I use that doesn't break things).

Quote Originally Posted by Kida View Post
    or try a different teeth color mod (I know there's at least one more out there that I use that doesn't break things).
    I'm interested, do share a link for download, to evaluate. Or is this some top secret stuff?

I'm interested, do share a link for download, to evaluate. Or is this some top secret stuff?
    I know that Solitaire made the more commonly used one...Zhexion might actually also have made one, excuse me while I go dig through the boards :P

IMO add it to the game and just have a check box to toggle it off if people do not like how it looks / effects their game

The same shade teeth just looks weird to be honest.... Would also be nice if neck holes with some dragons heads were fixed too (someone made a mod for that). If people enjoy the hole that muc....wait what? lol

I use this mod at all times, the scale-colored teeth and mouth just look so weird to me. I'd support the mod being added in to the game.
    As Zeshkaror said, if it could be toggled on or off for those who don't like the look that would probably make everyone happy.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Sorry for the late reply; I'm 80% sure it's Cobal's mod. These are the files since that post has a downed link. :P

It breaks my game because no one updates it. Im asking for support so we can finally have teeth instead of nastyy same color for the whole body were dragons not bloody action figures!

Alot of player s i try to invite to the game but they wont play it because how outdated dragons look
    And dont include mods becausr they say it should be already in the game already not as a mod it makes the devs look bad.

common attract new players not chase them away.

Believe the mod ArchDemon is talking about is this mod as that's the one I'm referring to and the screenshot in ArchDemon's signature looks identical to what I see in-game with the mod. Cobal's mod just turns the teeth and claws a blinding white and does not affect the mouth color.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

I still pay attention to things around here...somewhat. Just curious, is it the mod that I made that is breaking the ghosts? I didn't quite understand ArchDemon's post. It has been a long while since I played any so I don't know what has broken over time. And the little I do play is just to get a fix of flying my hatchling around on Blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    I still pay attention to things around here...somewhat. Just curious, is it the mod that I made that is breaking the ghosts? I didn't quite understand ArchDemon's post. It has been a long while since I played any so I don't know what has broken over time. And the little I do play is just to get a fix of flying my hatchling around on Blight.
    well if the players support teeth being you know collored and mouth colored the devs could use your mod and fuse it into the game like they did with the sound emotes. also yes your mod hasent been updated and the ghosts dont load in lol so update it or dont update it xD Your mouth and claw mod is awsome

I could foresee a teeth mod being added. But the colored 'bling' teeth to vanilla install would never be considered. I was more so asking about white teeth, or teeth in general.

Not really a huge difference using this head style as an example, but when you look at ones with a lot of horns added in... The mod adds a lot more detail difference to a dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeshkaror View Post

Not really a huge difference using this head style as an example, but when you look at ones with a lot of horns added in... The mod adds a lot more detail difference to a dragon.
    try the underbite one xD in black color its scary and ugly without the teeth color or mouth color

lol yea, I see that in character creator before I added the mod, looks so wonky. Not really a head style I used though. Maybe when I has 7 character slots hehehehe

Even makes the game look so different when you run around Dralk, the first time I went there was without the mod on, all the dragons just seemed to blend in, after the mod, I was stopping to give them all a closer look cause of how the white made each pop out so much!

I am going to be honest.... before I added the mod, I didn't even know my dragon had teeth, wing tips, or even claws, cause of how everything was just one blob of same colors!

Seems to be really bad if your a black skin biased dragon, I notice mine looks really weird without this mod on (looking over older screenshots)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeshkaror View Post
    lol yea, I see that in character creator before I added the mod, looks so wonky. Not really a head style I used though. Maybe when I has 7 character slots hehehehe

Even makes the game look so different when you run around Dralk, the first time I went there was without the mod on, all the dragons just seemed to blend in, after the mod, I was stopping to give them all a closer look cause of how the white made each pop out so much!

I am going to be honest.... before I added the mod, I didn't even know my dragon had teeth, wing tips, or even claws, cause of how everything was just one blob of same colors!

Seems to be really bad if your a black skin biased dragon, I notice mine looks really weird without this mod on (looking over older screenshots)
    made the gameplay alot different made it feel your a dragon not some playdoe character like gumby right? get your friends all in here ^^ if theres enough dragons supporting it the devs will merge the mod in and everyone will have teeth and claws

Thread Information