Thread: Blight delta 271

Default Blight delta 271

The following changes are part of Blight Delta 271

• Myloc Queen Hair once again has a chance to drop.
    • The following trophy quests have been added to Scout Burris: Brachina Beetle Membrane, Carrion Crawler Eye, Cave Crawler Thorax, Colossal Scorpion Claw, and Greater Fire Elemental Materia
    • Town Marshall: A Frozen Find - Fixed typos in quest dialogue.
    • Town Marshall: Hard Times - Now correctly refers to Flame beetles instead of Pyrios Beetles.
    • Town Marshall: Seeing Changes in the Fire - Now correctly refers to Fire beetles instead of Kheprit Beetles.
    • Armor Tech Kit: Symbol of Istara now properly describes it can only be applied to Chest Scale or Chest Armor.
    • Quest: Trials of the Gifted can now be obtained from Town Marshall: Krianos.
    • Quest: Relics of a Dead People - Sand Crabs on Island of Talinis, will now drop Relics (Small, Med, Large, Massive) again (but only while you are on this quest).
    • Human Clock Tower now requires 2 Units (at Optimal) and 3 Units (at Minimum) skill.
    • Marble Blocks for Human Clock Tower now correctly gives 1995 xp instead of 1195.
    • Dragon lair chambers that contain machines are now player selectable so that the storage with them may be accessed.
    • Fafnir the Defiler is now a tad larger in size than normal Blight Hounds (125% to 150% scale).
    • A new quest has been added to the all Town Marshalls (except Steward Pratt) called Geleon's Master Scroll. This quest is available to characters adventurers level 90 and above who are also Master Scholars (level 100).
    • Tool Tech Kit: Atta-nuk's Stylus is available from Daggle Ironshaper in Aughundell to any who have completed the Geleon's Master Scroll quest.
    • Quest was added to Geleon the Wise for any who have The Head of Atta-nuk.
    • Moved tree in Bristugo so it is no longer in the middle of a tent.
    • Shadow Tarantulas and Shadow Tarantula Breeders have been added to The Barrows so that they spawn in a second location.
    • Gemcutting Shack (Tier 1) now uses the proper skills for Flax components.
    • Logging Camp (Tier 1) now properly uses the Weaving Awl instead of the Wood Saw.
    • Fixed terrain around Miner's Mound Ore Refinery so that the machines are visible.
    • Stoneworking Shelter (Tier 2) now has machines associated to it.
    • Tannery (Tier 2) now has machines associated to it.
    • Gemcutting Shack (Tier 3) now has machines associated to it.
    • Tannery (Tier 3) now has the proper machines associated with it and uses the correct skills.
    • Clothworking Center (Tier 4) now calls for the proper skills.
    • Ore Refinery (Tier 6) now calls for the proper skills.

Default Re: Blight delta 271

IRT : A new quest has been added to the all Town Marshalls (except Steward Pratt) called Geleon's Master Scroll. This quest is available to characters adventurers level 90 and above who are also Master Scholars (level 100).
    on Alan : You have received a new quest - 'Geleons Master Scroll' but looking under active quest and compleated quest does not show this quest, Selecting him again does not re-offer the quest nor can I delete it as it does not show.
    Andy.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

•Armor Tech Kit: Symbol of Istara now properly describes it can only be applied to Chest Scale or Chest Armor.

As far as I remember,to use this kit you have to complete quests that can be only completed by cleric or healer. so dragons can never use this kit.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    As far as I remember,to use this kit you have to complete quests that can be only completed by cleric or healer. so dragons can never use this kit.
    Yes, you're correct. It'll display correctly 'chest guard' the next time the client lookup file is generated/patched.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Clothworking center (T2) at Kenaf Port (built) and also Vandus March (destroyed) shows Elm Construction Timber requires Masonry trowel as the application tool.
    Also Kenaf Port Clothworking (T2) unable to activate the machines upon completion.
    The same problem at Aughundel West (T3) Ore refinery - unable to activate machines.
    Out of the 3 shops I have completed I have only been able to activate the machines in the first shop (Wisp Island Essence Circle) I'm not sure if something changed between the first shop and the last two shops?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryin View Post
    Clothworking center (T2) at Kenaf Port (built) and also Vandus March (destroyed) shows Elm Construction Timber requires Masonry trowel as the application tool.
    I fixed this so that the carpentry hammer is the right tool now.

Unfortunately nothing I can do about the machines that won't activate. They are set up properly. It will require either submitting a support ticket or a technical update. I let the tech team know after delta 271 was applied that some structures could not be activated properly.

Many thanks Velea.
    Will submit a ticket for the machines.

No need to at this time. They are aware of the issue.

Thread Information