Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Realm Of Blight

Default The Realm Of Blight

I been sitting on this idea and seeing the need of the community of wanting new content I decided to post it . My idea is expansion into the origin of the Withered Ageis. Basically you need to gain entrance to the realm of Blight and fight undead mobs and face four sub-commanders to the leader of withered ageis, Torrin Macalir and his necromancer allies.

• Realm of Blight will have 4 environments and/or general regions.
      • The first environment will be like normal deadlands like eastern deadlands.
      • The second environment will be an undead forest themed deadlands.
      • The third environment will be a fiery themed deadlands
      • The fourth environment will be foggy and like the doom and the rift and have ruins and looks ancient.
    • The portal to the Realm of blight will be in the Eastern Deadlands in an unused area east of Reklar.
    • The quest to enter the Blight Realm will have two major parts with sub parts.
      • First part will involve the cenotaphs and the people they hold captive the ones that used to give the master formulas and their spawn and mobs will adjusted so you don’t die talking to the prisoners of the cenotaphs of the and you need to defeat certain amount of guards and guardians.
      • Second part you have to beat the Son of Gigaroth to gain access to the Realm of Blight and when you do obtain an item that allows you to make a spell to gain access the portal.
    • In the Realm the Blight you first have to face four sub-commanders.
      • Avatar of Aegis (Set-scale version of Avatar of Pain and abominations).
        • Setting: A Stonehenge like place.
        • Guards: None
        • Adds: 4-5 Abominations Enforcers
      • Lich King (Set-scale version of maggotlord model).
        • Setting: Big Undead Forest Arena like Shadow Dragon.
        • Adds: 3 Lich Enforcers (maggotlord model).
      • Cynthorius (Set-scale version of hellhound00 model).
        • Setting: Platform surrounded by lava with lava rock bridge going to it.
        • Guards: 1-3 Hellhound Warrior before the bridge to the platform.
        • Adds: 0-2 Hellhound Enforcers with 0 adds is rare, 1 add is non-common and 2 is common.
      • Ghost of Gigaroth (Set-scale version of kwellenghost model)
        • Setting: Takes place in a ruin temple on a platform that is lead in by a passageway.
        • Guards: Beginning of Passageway 3-5 guards called Gigaroth’s Guard (kwellenghost model).
        • Adds: None.
    • The final boss will be Torrin Macalir and fellow Necromancers.
      • Setting: Blight Portal like place
      • Guards: 8-10 of Various Withered Ageis before the Blight Portal
      • Adds: 1 Necromancer for each species in Istaria
    • Mobs
      • First Environment
        • Blight Versions of Kwellens, Blighted Blights, and Abomination Warrior, Enforcer and Task-Master.
      • Second Environment
        • Energy Version of Kwellens, Maggots, Elite Versions of Storm, Tempest, Lighting and Thunder Blights, Lich Warriors and Enforcers (MaggotLord).
      • Third Environment
        • Flame Version of Kwellen, Elite Versions of Ash, Lava, flame and fire blights, and Hellhound Warrior and Enforcers.
      • Fourth Environment
        • First Part (Before Ghost of Gigaroth Boss)
          • Kwellen Manifestation (Kwellenghost), Ice Version of Kwellen, Elite Versions of Ice and Frost Blights.
        • Second Part (After Ghost of Gigaroth Boss)
          • Various species of Withered Ageis.
    • Weapons and Techs from the Mobs and Bosses (Except for Torrin Macalir).
    Last edited by Spyrioyo; April 26th, 2015 at 01:37 AM. Reason: Correction

Default Re: The Realm Of Blight

nice work o-o
    I would love to see this in the game, it would be really awesome *o*

Quote Originally Posted by ZyrimShadowheart View Post
    I been sitting on this idea and seeing the need of the community of wanting new content I decided to post it . My idea is expansion into the origin of the Withered Ageis. Basically you need to gain entrance to the realm of Blight and fight undead mobs and face four sub-commanders to the leader of withered ageis, Torrin Macalir and his necromancer allies.

• Realm of Blight will have 4 environments and/or general regions.
      • The fourth environment will be foggy and like the doom and the rift and have ruins and looks ancient.
    • The portal to the Realm of blight will be in the Eastern Deadlands in an unused area east of Reklar.
    • The quest to enter the Blight Realm will have two major parts with sub parts.
      • First part will involve the cenotaphs and the people they hold captive the ones that used to give the master formulas and their spawn and mobs will adjusted so you don’t die talking to the prisoners of the cenotaphs of the and you need to defeat certain amount of guards and guardians.
      • Second part you have to beat the Son of Gigaroth to gain access to the Realm of Blight and when you do obtain an item that allows you to make a spell to gain access the portal.
    • In the Realm the Blight you first have to face four sub-commanders.
      • Lich King (Set-scale version of maggotlord model).
        • Adds: 3 Lich Enforcers (maggotlord model).
        • Adds: 0-2 Hellhound Enforcers with 0 adds is rare, 1 add is non-common and 2 is common.
        • Setting: Takes place in a ruin temple on a platform that is lead in by a passageway.
        • Guards: Beginning of Passageway 3-5 guards called Gigaroth’s Guard (kwellenghost model).
    • The final boss will be Torrin Macalir and fellow Necromancers.
    • Mobs
      • First Environment
        • Blight Versions of Kwellens, Blighted Blights, and Abomination Warrior, Enforcer and Task-Master.
      • Second Environment
        • Energy Version of Kwellens, Maggots, Elite Versions of Storm, Tempest, Lighting and Thunder Blights, Lich Warriors and Enforcers (MaggotLord).
      • Third Environment
        • Flame Version of Kwellen, Elite Versions of Ash, Lava, flame and fire blights, and Hellhound Warrior and Enforcers.
      • Fourth Environment
          • Kwellen Manifestation (Kwellenghost), Ice Version of Kwellen, Elite Versions of Ice and Frost Blights.
    • Weapons and Techs from the Mobs and Bosses (Except for Torrin Macalir).
    I just thought of this change that some of the Necromancers adds for the final battle with Torrin Maacalir will only be vulnerable by Spell (Magic/Primal users), and some will be only vulnerable by Attack (Fighter/Melee Users) and they all protect Torrin Macalir from damage.
    Last edited by Spyrioyo; April 26th, 2015 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Correction

Honestly I love that idea,and from what I see all files are already in the game so you don't have to build things from scratch. That's gonna require lots of space though,new dungeon completely. that would probably be put somewhere at the end of list "to do". I would like to see this in game,we hear of Torrin as the leader of aegis but hes nowhere to be found in game which seems a little weird to me. those bosses should be extra hard and require truly experienced people to proceed. (people will complain about difficulty...but if you can beat them all,imaine how good that will feel).
    As for the second idea ..well casters usually don't get high armor so the magical necromancers could get high ethereal armor,elemental resists and high health; necromancers fighters high armor and slash/pierce/crush resists. but fighters necromancers sounds a little weird. maybe dark knights or something instead? :P

I hope this idea doesn't get forgotten.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

While I like the general idea, I feel like I need to put someting out there just so it's clear.
    Lich King (Set-scale version of maggotlord model).
    first of all, pleeaase don't go with something like "lich king", it's not very fitting of either the model or the legacy that should be the maggot lord, if you want lich king, go bone guard.
    second, from what I remember, there were several problems with the maggot lord (only one of which being his size), safe to say he is just as big a mess as the bison from what I gather, so I doubt it would be even possible.

aside from that, I quite like the idea, heck, it could be part of an even to free up the lands past ED.

I swapped my pet file with maggot lord file and seem to be working fine ^^

horizons_1430062401.jpg

Id really like to see this one used somewhere in game.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Honestly I love that idea,and from what I see all files are already in the game so you don't have to build things from scratch. That's gonna require lots of space though,new dungeon completely. that would probably be put somewhere at the end of list "to do". I would like to see this in game,we hear of Torrin as the leader of aegis but hes nowhere to be found in game which seems a little weird to me. those bosses should be extra hard and require truly experienced people to proceed. (people will complain about difficulty...but if you can beat them all,imaine how good that will feel).
    As for the second idea ..well casters usually don't get high armor so the magical necromancers could get high ethereal armor,elemental resists and high health; necromancers fighters high armor and slash/pierce/crush resists. but fighters necromancers sounds a little weird. maybe dark knights or something instead? :P

I hope this idea doesn't get forgotten.
    I agree with you Salwirk. The bosses are supposed to be harder than greater epics. The final boss with leader is supposed to be hardest cause he is the leader of the Withered Ageis and yeah it can be dark knights. The final battle with the leader is supposed to also promote cooperation and teamwork that's the key to beat him if you don't have a good team you get wiped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    I swapped my pet file with maggot lord file and seem to be working fine ^^

horizons_1430062401.jpg

Id really like to see this one used somewhere in game.
    switching something's appearance with that of the maggot lord says nothing about it working. You're basicly just telling it to act like your pet (/beetle/spider/what-have-ya), not the maggot lord. I can bet you you can do the same with the Welger or Bison.
    yes visually it's working, what I'm talking about is the deeper works. the gameplay kind.
    For example, if you switch your own files with that of the Maggot Lord, you can't move, as you'll get stuck in a running loop.

Also, maggot lord, as the boss he was supposed to be, was supposed to be gigantic. I personally would hate to see it being downtoned to something like "Lich King", which is just a sub-boss.
    For the record, from what I can recall is that the Maggot Lord is higher in rank within the WA than Reklar.
    now would we like to see a toned down Reklar in this?

I don't mind the others as they aren't based on models that have an important role in the lore as is.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    switching something's appearance with that of the maggot lord says nothing about it working. You're basicly just telling it to act like your pet (/beetle/spider/what-have-ya), not the maggot lord. I can bet you you can do the same with the Welger or Bison.
    yes visually it's working, what I'm talking about is the deeper works. the gameplay kind.
    For example, if you switch your own files with that of the Maggot Lord, you can't move, as you'll get stuck in a running loop.

Also, maggot lord, as the boss he was supposed to be, was supposed to be gigantic. I personally would hate to see it being downtoned to something like "Lich King", which is just a sub-boss.
    For the record, from what I can recall is that the Maggot Lord is higher in rank within the WA than Reklar.
    now would we like to see a toned down Reklar in this?

I don't mind the others as they aren't based on models that have an important role in the lore as is.
    The bone warrior isn't fitting as the Lich King and the boss is supposed to set-scaled as gigantic. Also Another thing their are sub-commander directly under the leader of Torrin so they are higher in rank than Avatar of Pain, Son of Gigaroth, the Myloc Queen, Reklar, and the other currently named Greater and Lesser Epics and also stronger.

The bone warrior isn't fitting as the Lich King and the boss is supposed to set-scaled as gigantic. Also Another thing their are sub-commander directly under the leader of Torrin so they are higher in rank than Avatar of Pain, Son of Gigaroth, the Myloc Queen, Reklar, and the other currently named Greater and Lesser Epics and also stronger.
    then why call it lich king and not maggot lord?

I think it's a great idea.

My only modification would be to leave the cenotaph mob spawns as is. Keep it challenging.

One other point, "The Realm of Blight" technically, that's the blight shard. So perhaps a slightly different name.. If they do this using the area east of the eastern deadlands, which is where the Vielo came from, so at one time it was a more inhabitable place. So maybe some name representative of them, even though it has since been fully taken over by the blight. One zone could be an old city/settlement that's totally run down, with one of your blight atmospheres, that was perhaps where the Vielo came from. Use the houses that are south of tazoon, plus tents (They are Gypsies after all) for the style/models. Would just need some minor re-texturing to add a worn, pitted, aged look.

I agree with you Guaran maybe the old community you mention and have the portal there to show and there is a realm of blight I saw it on the wiki where the Withered Ageis came from. Another name for it could be the Realm of Ageis.

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

One idea for the entrance to the Realm, You could use the mysterious portal from inside the Dungeon Doom? you know the one you find in the quest that the Dwarf went thru but don't seem to do anything now?

All those are great ideas and I realy like them. Also I think there should be another dragon boss inside, because if ya remember there are only 3 dragon epics. With new dragon Epic there should come new epic scale maybe wing one with speed boost.
    All in all I really like the idea and I think that we should ask it from developers.

I really like the idea but I think that there should be a new dragon with new dragon epic since there are only 3. My idea for new epic is epic wing scale which boosts flying speed and armor. The new Epic dragon shoudl be in that relm. Also, relm could be just like Rift or Fiery rift are, places we have to convert ourselves into other form to pass to.
    All in all I really like the idea and I think that we should ask this from developers.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    then why call it lich king and not maggot lord?
    The reason why is the lore mentions to a Lich King and in some quests from dragons too. Lich is supposed a creature that is a powerful magician or king that went under a horrible transformation in a quest for immortality and would feed on the energies on the living but also they lead hoards of undead. Maggots feed on the dead in real life but in this game feed on the living so I thought the maggot lord would be fitting for the Lich King in the realm of Istaria.

[*]The final boss will be Torrin Macalir and fellow Necromancers.
    [INDENT]
    Sorry but As I have always understood it Torrin is DEAD.. Destroyed.. gone. I was talking with my other half and we beleive thats why the WA isn't organised anymore because torrin and all his cronies bit the dust in the last battle. I could be wrong but that was my understanding.

Other than that I love the Idea but agree that the maggot lord should be "the maggot lord" not reduced to some half baked lich king.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Update
    Realm of Blight will be called The Realm of the Aegis. Adjusted more for the lore of the Lich King and that fact Torrin is dead supposed to tie in with recent waves of destruction like NT and possible others if planned in future. Done more research on the Lich and now Lich King will be bone warrior and leader and according to other lore is supposed to lead hoards of undead and controls them and possibly skeleton like.

• Realm of the Ageis will have 4 environments and/or general regions.
    • The portal to the Realm of Aegis will be in the Eastern Deadlands in an unused area east of Reklar and be located at edge of an abandoned ancient town.
    • The quest to enter the Aegis Realm will have two major parts with sub parts.
      • First part will involve the cenotaphs and the people they hold captive the ones that used to give the master formulas and you need to defeat certain amount of guards and guardians.
      • Second part you have to beat Avatar of Pain, Fafnir, Son of Gigaroth and Vaklor The Impaler to gain access to the Realm of Aegis and when beat each one you obtain an item that allows you to make a spell to gain access the portal and have to get each part from the boss.
    • In the Realm the Aegis you first have to face four sub-commanders.
      • Lord of Maggots(Set-scale version of maggotlord model).
        • Adds: 5-10 Shadow Maggots
    • The final boss will be Lich King , fellow Necromancers and spawns of undead mobs.
      • Adds: 1 Necromancer for each species in Istaria that protect Lich King from harm and spawns of undead like (blight anchor fights).
    • Mobs
      • First Environment
      • Second Environment
        • Energy Version of Kwellens, Shadow Maggots, Elite Versions of Storm, Tempest, Lighting and Thunder Blights
      • Third Environment
      • Fourth Environment
    • Weapons and Techs from the Mobs and Bosses (Except for Lich King).
    • Special Weapon and Tech from Lich King as Quest Reward.
    Last edited by Spyrioyo; April 26th, 2015 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Correction and Update

I like the idea but don't you think that it would be cool if new epic was added into that relm. And about the lore of Relm of Aegis what do you think about that it should be added an explanation how did Aegis even come to be and a way to destroy them forever.

Unfortunately this last part with a way of destruction would mean that Istaria would meet it's end because it is all about killing Aegis so I don't think that it is a good idea adding it.

Without this last part I whink that we should get some more lore on Aegis. (Forgive me if there is lore on creation of Aegis I am not the person who is the best with lore)

Quote Originally Posted by Blood King View Post
    I like the idea but don't you think that it would be cool if new epic was added into that relm. And about the lore of Relm of Aegis what do you think about that it should be added an explanation how did Aegis even come to be and a way to destroy them forever.
    As for new epic.. That's exactly what the Maggot lord is...

And As for destroying the WA for ever I don't really think thats possible as they seem to me to be intergral to the realm of blight. which you can't destroy because its the check and balance to Nature (i think).

Quote Originally Posted by Blood King View Post
    Without this last part I whink that we should get some more lore on Aegis. (Forgive me if there is lore on creation of Aegis I am not the person who is the best with lore)
    Also realm of Aegis might not be the best title either being that Aegis is latin for Protection or shield or something along them lines.. so perhaps "the Withered Realm" might be better.

And also Lore yes please More lore.. there is NEVER enough lore.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Thread Information