Thread: Live Delta 272

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Live Delta 272

Ello, Is there some special way of opening storage on machines? None of mine show anything different no matter what I try. ?

Western North America, near a fault and far from volcanoes.

Default Re: Live Delta 272

My tier 1 machine shop also has no storage, nor does my neighbor's woodworking shop (Order, Parsinia). The nearby tier 1 public tannery and essence circle do have accessible storage, however.

You need to clear your world cache for the storage to show up... On a similar note they only hold unprocessed resources which is annoying if you want to keep something like spell shards in your essence chamber/spell shop or bars/bricks in your stone shop/smelter.

I would happily give up half the bulk storage for the ability to also store processed resources like bars, bricks, orbs, spellshards, cut azulyte.. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    You need to clear your world cache for the storage to show up... On a similar note they only hold unprocessed resources which is annoying if you want to keep something like spell shards in your essence chamber/spell shop or bars/bricks in your stone shop/smelter.

I would happily give up half the bulk storage for the ability to also store processed resources like bars, bricks, orbs, spellshards, cut azulyte.. etc.
    Please please, I agree wholeheartedly.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Hmm, I'm looking into this. All of the community and plot/lair buildings have both keywords of resourcetype_gathered and resourcetype_processed.

It seems to me they should allow you to store processed materials. But it seems the most important processed items are missing off the list.

Metal Bars (Bronze, Iron, etc)
    Cut Gems
    Stone Bricks (Sandstone, Slate, etc)

Things of that nature aren't on the processed list, but similar type things, like Imbued bars and bricks would be able to stored. This doesn't make sense to me. I can even throw Diced Hot Peppers and other processed confectioner items, Rough Tri-cut gems into storage. Elm board, Elm construction braces, Elm construction Timber will go into the storage, but Cedar and Oak for example isn't on the list and won't work. So it's kind of a hit and miss. It's not true they only hold raw (gathered) items, it's just that every resource doesn't correctly have the keywords on them.

I'll go through the list and get those updated. I don't think it was intended to exclude some of the processed resources from storage.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I think I LOVE you!

Keywords on all appropriate processed and gathered resources are now updated. You'll be able to store all appropriate items (many previously not possible, when it should) to community/plot/lair buildings' storage, now. Update will occur on Delta 273.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Question about that, do finished products (foods,lair/plot mats,dye kits,potions) use same or different keyword? (processed)

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Slight typo (I'm guessing) in the patch notes. 272 notes say Ravenous Bloodsnout Hooves were added as a Trophy Collector quest, however I believe it was Ravenous Bloodsnout Tusks. The Hooves show up as Antiquated, and only Tusks are available as a quest on Drannor in Aug.

Pyrite's lair in Harro next to the landing pad on Chaos has all T6 shops. The Lair T6 Helian Chamber - Essence Shaping shows "Storage Beginner Larger Shop" instead of "Storage Expert Larger Shop". Are any of the other player chambers showing the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Loc View Post
    Pyrite's lair in Harro next to the landing pad on Chaos has all T6 shops. The Lair T6 Helian Chamber - Essence Shaping shows "Storage Beginner Larger Shop" instead of "Storage Expert Larger Shop". Are any of the other player chambers showing the same?
    It's already been reported and fixed for 273, see Cegaiel's post from Live Delta Bugs thread quoted below...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Sorry about that, I completely overlooked the word "Beginner" which you clearly stated. It's now changed to "Storage Expert Larger Shop" instead of "Storage Beginner Larger Shop". For Delta 273

Edit: Went through all T6 Lair rooms and fixed some others. They should all be good now.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

After the delta an area on the Island of Falathien that used to be Cedar trees has changed to Maple. It's along the southern road near Aiya.

Is this change intended?

The regular maple forest has not changed.

After this fix is live, do we really have to delete world cache to use the storage?

If you don't use the new storages you don't have to delete it

We fixed the essence channeler on Isle of the Wisps on Order, but no machine is spawning. All we got is an essence silo, while we are missing the essence channeler...

Also the documentation at http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=612 claims:
    Pre-existing structures for the most part have remained as built, but are listed below for completeness sake.

But ALL community shops I've seen so far on Order have been destroyed - not very nice.
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

Same for Chaos...

welp. on Order
    NT's Clothworking Shop got destroyed and it seems the Stone processing area can't be clicked for storage?
    Same goes for the NT smelter, it's still fully built but has no storage.

edit- and yes, I deleted cache.
    Last edited by meepsa; May 7th, 2015 at 10:10 PM.

I'm not sure how the comment about pre-existing structures got in there, but no, the new community structures need to be rebuilt.

The only ones that were left are ones that don't have storage associated with them, such as the ones on Spirit Island, some on New Trismus, and on Skalkaar I believe.

Thread Information