Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Live Delta Bugs

Default Re: Live Delta Bugs

You do not have to lv alchemist. Gather required components and ask somebody to craft it for you. I don't see problem.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    You do not have to lv alchemist. Gather required components and ask somebody to craft it for you. I don't see problem.
    A dragon has to go to a biped to get one of their epic items crafted. To provide an example, I doubt many bipeds would be pleased if they had to go to a dragon in order to get their demonogii crafted. Same concept.

I still don't see problem. Theres nothing embarrassing about asking other player to craft item for you

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    I still don't see problem. Theres nothing embarrassing about asking other player to craft item for you
    Embarassing? No. Annoying and completely unfair that dragons and bipeds have the same quest and quest reward, but ONLY bipeds are able to craft a replacement for said tech kit? Yes, very much insulting to dragon players.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

Western North America, near a fault and far from volcanoes.

Order: Morrigan, Journeyman Alchemist trainer in Feledan, does not sell the Journeyman Armor Dye Kit formula

Default Re: Live Delta Bugs 270-272

IIRC, the Valkor's Blood Talon had 120tc, 100 dex stats on it, while the Demon Claw had 120 tc, 100 strength. The Blood Talon now has the same stats as the demon claw. Mix up?

Quote Originally Posted by Daulnay View Post
    Order: Morrigan, Journeyman Alchemist trainer in Feledan, does not sell the Journeyman Armor Dye Kit formula
    Please check tomorrow after maintenance with Delta 273. Tech team has snuck in a script to try to fix this long outstanding issue (was thought to have been fixed long ago). If it still doesn't show up tomorrow (knock on wood), then Delta 274.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information