Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Live Delta Bugs

Default Live Delta Bugs

Machines are not working just shows blank, it doesn't matter if its Dralk or Eastern Outpost its seems all over the board.

Default Re: Live Delta Bugs 270-272

Vorel-kai doesn't sell formula for golden papyrus sheets like the quest mentions.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Western North America, near a fault and far from volcanoes.

Player-built machine shops do not seem to have accessible storage yet.

Seems like all field, plot, or Lair Machines don't work and its says like None for everything.

Golden Papyrus is nowhere to be found....

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Look like you can craft from the machines, but not all have storage on them. Looks like the none thing was a temporary glitch or I mistook what I saw.
    Last edited by Spyrioyo; May 5th, 2015 at 09:46 PM.

To access player build machine shop storage, clear your world cache.

However machine shop storage only holds raw resources, it would be more useful to also allow processed but not finalized resources like bars, bricks, orbs, spell shards.. A T6 lair with enough raw to fill it up would likely fill a majority of the silos in a lair if it were turned into processed resources. Perhaps a slight decrease in the bulk capacity of them would alleviate any issues due to adding processed resources to their storage list? As of right now if you are bringing bars/bricks/whatever processed in the field the new storage is pretty much non usable.

New bug

T6 Helian Essence shaper chamber listed and having the storage capacity of a 'beginner larger shop' instead of what a t6 structure should have. This is in Soraii's lair in Dralk on Order.

Default Re: Live Delta Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Vorel-kai doesn't sell formula for golden papyrus sheets like the quest mentions.
    Sorry about that, he will sell it on Delta 273. Will see about getting this delta pushed a bit quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Golden Papyrus is nowhere to be found....
    I saw some on Chaos today when I flew around. I think there might be a website floating around, that might now show locations to them on it's Istaria Map. You're going to have fun harvesting those. Withered Aegis don't take kindly to the Gifted stealing their resources and they will protect them vigorously.

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    New bug

T6 Helian Essence shaper chamber listed and having the storage capacity of a 'beginner larger shop' instead of what a t6 structure should have. This is in Soraii's lair in Dralk on Order.
    It might not show the name you'd expect, the bulk and capacity is correct on those.

Quote Originally Posted by Daulnay View Post
    Player-built machine shops do not seem to have accessible storage yet.
    Soraii's post is correct, you just need to clear your world cache.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

If a t6 lair room is supposed to have the standard capacity of 5 stack 600k bulk... the essence shaper room does not. It is telling me 3 stack 70k bulk which is not a name issue.

I know it is a t6 room... I built it

Here is a link to the room targeted and in my plot window with the storage open, it is a big picture so only the link is added and not the picture.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...psuvjm60ie.jpg

You can clearly see the stack and bulk for a much lower tier machine being associated with it, the different name does indeed indicate an issue.
    Last edited by Soraii; May 6th, 2015 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Adding photo link

Quote Originally Posted by Soraii View Post
    If a t6 lair room is supposed to have the standard capacity of 5 stack 600k bulk... the essence shaper room does not. It is telling me 3 stack 70k bulk which is not a name issue.

I know it is a t6 room... I built it
    Sorry about that, I completely overlooked the word "Beginner" which you clearly stated. It's now changed to "Storage Expert Larger Shop" instead of "Storage Beginner Larger Shop". For Delta 273

Edit: Went through all T6 Lair rooms and fixed some others. They should all be good now.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; May 6th, 2015 at 04:01 AM.

Oh most excellent thank you... any chance we can get bars bricks and orbs able to be stored in them? -hopes-

I would very much like to remove extraneous silos from my lair and help cut lag down.

Chris

Where can we find it? I would like to get Golden Papyrus. Help me here.

Trying to place maple logs or boards in a private plot Journeyman Woodworking Shop in Aiya. I get the message "The structure can not store 2035%." The other craft structures on the plot give the same message.

It isn't my plot though the craft structures are open to public use.

Quote Originally Posted by damger View Post
    Trying to place maple logs or boards in a private plot Journeyman Woodworking Shop in Aiya. I get the message "The structure can not store 2035%." The other craft structures on the plot give the same message.

It isn't my plot though the craft structures are open to public use.
    Try clearing your world cache again (even if you've done it recently). A player on Chaos gave me an example that the recently built Clothworking Center, on Fabric Isle gave that exact type of error when trying to add items to the silo, but worked fine for me. I had an empty cache to start out with. I've got a feeling that cache might need to be cleared often while the new community structures are being built. If a building is recently popped, it might still think it's tore down or have the settings before the new storage feature was added to the cache file. Same could be true for plot structures.

Quote Originally Posted by janetfdoss View Post
    Where can we find it? I would like to get Golden Papyrus. Help me here.
    Spoiler Alert: Look here!

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    That's helpful. I took quest text too seriously and looked near shores only.

The Mental Bane tech kit is gone from the daily vendor in Aughundell. As it is a quested technique, it should be on there. Without it on the vendor, one -must- find a biped to create it from an epic form (the formula requires alchemy - it's a spell tech kit though, shouldn't it require spellcraft?), which is mightily unfair to dragons.

Any Drain Bolt spell created with the new formula you acquire will be attuned, defeating the point of having it be craftable in the first place.

Both the Thurid Undead Slayer tech kit is missing, as is Andorr's Ironwood shaft. Both have crafted versions, but the crafted is inferior to the quested versions.
    Last edited by Alisto; May 8th, 2015 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisto View Post
    The Mental Bane tech kit is gone from the daily vendor in Aughundell. As it is a quested technique, it should be on there. Without it on the vendor, one -must- find a biped to create it from an epic form (the formula requires alchemy - it's a spell tech kit though, shouldn't it require spellcraft?), which is mightily unfair to dragons.
    I'll add, that the Mental Bane tech kit also is crafted from biped epic components (requiring leatherworking, etc to craft the components from Epic Weapon Cores and the special resources). So just changing the tech kit to Spellcraft would not be enough for dragons to be able to craft it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alisto View Post
    Any Drain Bolt spell created with the new formula you acquire will be attuned, defeating the point of having it be craftable in the first place.
    I'd have to agree with them being bound, as if they weren't then any dragon, regardless of if they completed the respective quests, can get a drain bolt spell. As I understood it, the purpose of making Drain Bolt craftable was to allow dragons to take advantage of the newly-added ability to apply multiple techs to the spell itself.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

Quote Originally Posted by Cilok View Post
    I'll add, that the Mental Bane tech kit also is crafted from biped epic components (requiring leatherworking, etc to craft the components from Epic Weapon Cores and the special resources). So just changing the tech kit to Spellcraft would not be enough for dragons to be able to craft it.
    I'm hoping that it being missing from Daggle is just a bug, but if it isn't then I would like to understand why because it doesn't make sense.

I'll agree with alisto's post about the mental bane, but I hadn't even thought of the aspect of the epic tech kit requiring biped-only epic components and forms until Cilok pointed it out, which if it isn't an accident or bug, just adds further insult to injury with this.

I don't understand the logic behind mental bane being an epic item only, nor do I understand the logic behind why it is based in alchemy as it is closer related to spellcrafting. I didn't question it tho because there was a fair way for dragons and non-crafters to get a replacement through the daily system.

Putting the reasoning into perspective, Mental Bane is gotten as a quest reward, not as a drop or reward from an epic hunt. If you wanted an epic item for alchemists, then the Myloc Queen's potions would have been a far more logical and better fit to this as they do require hunting her to get them. If you wanted to push it into the realm of spellcrafting, Volcano would have been understandable because again, you need to hunt the Queen to get that spell, so it would only make sense to have to hunt her parts to make a replacement for that spell.

If the mental bane tech-kit is an epic item only (and one that only bipeds can make), then as a dragon I can't replace it as it was intended to be when the daily system was added in for such tech-kits. And as I understand it, replacement of mental-bane was one of the reasons behind its addition for such. There's no way any player should feel forced to level up a biped fully or forced to partake in epic hunts just to get a replacement for a tech-kit which was gotten through a quest-reward. You aren't forced to hunt the queen to get it, even tho it is part of the volcano quest line. Its possible to do the quest line up to that point, get the mental-bane tech-kit, and drop the quest never finishing the volcano quest line by killing the queen and getting volcano. So in that regard, it makes little sense to have taken it off of Daggle and put it as an epic item.

I also can't fathom why it would have been purposely taken off Daggle because unlike Andorr's Ironwood and Thurid's Undead Slayer tech kits there's no way to get an easily craftable version from the original quest giver that requires a fairly common drop from a common mob.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Thread Information