Thread: Simultaneous logins

Default Simultaneous logins

Does this game still support multiple log-ins per account? I would like to return but I usually had more than one character logged in at a time... does this game still support that? I was looking into the types of subscriptions but I don't see any that say more than 1 concurrent log in...

Default Re: Simultaneous logins

Quote Originally Posted by Zachyattacky View Post
    Does this game still support multiple log-ins per account? I would like to return but I usually had more than one character logged in at a time... does this game still support that? I was looking into the types of subscriptions but I don't see any that say more than 1 concurrent log in...
    yup it's still supported, you'll have to pay for multiple subsciptions on the same account to support multiple logins.

It's called subscription stacking to login more than one time. http://community.istaria.com/pg.php/subscriptions

What is Access / Subscription Stacking?

Istaria allows you to add multiple access / subscriptions to your account so you can stack account services. For example, if you want twice the plots, character slots, global consignment slots, etc., then you can add two Property Holder subscriptions / access and get twice the game services on your account.
    -------------
    Typically if you have a paid monthly subscription on most mmo's and you pay again (before the subscription expires) it would normally just add the time to your existing account. In Istaria, if you add a monthly subscription and pay for another monthly subscription, you have two active subscriptions. Each one allows one login (and all the privileges).

So you can get two subscriptions on same account (same username). The only exception I've ever noticed, is if you have one subscription and it it to expire in about 3 days or less, then paying for a subscription just adds time to the same account. So if your current sub has more than 3 days, then paying for another subscription, just adds a second one.

You can mix and match too. Can be a combination of property, non-property or both.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Be aware that on some newer laptops, Multi-logging is very tricky to set up now. Lots of file re-naming and copies to be done before windows 8 will accept it.

Thanks guys! It's been awhile since I've played, I guess I forgot how things worked and sorry for long response time, been a hectic week

Also remember that's it's best to have two separate installs. There's cache files updated while playing and if you are running from the same location, two instances of Istaria can overwrite each other's cache and lead to cache corruption.

Thread Information