Thread: Broken Machines in NT?

Default Broken Machines in NT?

Why would you break machines in a starter island where people don't have any skills to rebuild anything and they are just learning to craft. Now they have no machines to learn skills to rebuild what they need.

Here kid welcome to the game, rebuild this shop that is broke....reply: what? how do I do that? how do I make this? ummm....I'm confused....this game sucks. I'm quitting!

Default Re: Broken Machines in NT?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaishan View Post
    Why would you break machines in a starter island where people don't have any skills to rebuild anything and they are just learning to craft. Now they have no machines to learn skills to rebuild what they need.

Here kid welcome to the game, rebuild this shop that is broke....reply: what? how do I do that? how do I make this? ummm....I'm confused....this game sucks. I'm quitting!
    it was a mistake, none of the built things should have broken down, but they did, they'll most likely be fixed soon enough.

There have been quite a few including myself who have been working on the machines broken in the last patch, only reason the NT clothworking structure isn't already done is that it's bugged to where you can't actually apply materials- this will be fixed next patch which goes live this week's maintinence.

No real reason to complain, at least about this structure as it should be built again within a few days.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

As far as I'm aware, only the clothworking machine has the storage feature and the only one that I think was tore down on any starting locations (NT, Skalkaar or Spirit Isle). It's fixed (meaning it can now be built) on Blight and should propagate to Live Shards. This is one of the reasons Delta 273 is getting pushed out the door so quickly (tomorrow morning). Hopefully players will get this machine up and running quickly after maintenance
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    As far as I'm aware, only the clothworking machine has the storage feature and the only one that I think was tore down on any starting locations (NT, Skalkaar or Spirit Isle). It's fixed (meaning it can now be built) on Blight and should propagate to Live Shards. This is one of the reasons Delta 273 is getting pushed out the door so quickly (tomorrow morning). Hopefully players will get this machine up and running quickly after maintenance
    Why only the clothworking though? I'd like some clarifaction on why that specific structure does get storage, but not the smelter or stoneworking center?

Thread Information