Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Building Tracker

Default Community Building Tracker

Hi guys,

I wrote a web app to help us keep track (and share) information of what buildings have been built on each shard.

You can also mark which machines are bugged to help keep track of those too.

If you know of any machines that I've missed, please feel free to check the Built checkbox. If its bugged, check both the Built and Bugged box (optionally you can add notes).

There's no link to this page from the main website, yet, but will try to see if I can find a spot soon.

http://istariareference.com/comm.asp

Edit: July 4, 2019
    Please see https://community.istaria.com/forum/...l=1#post321213 for info about Community Tracker 2.0 !

Use https://istariareference.com/comm2.asp now, as comm.asp is deprecated
    Last edited by Cegaiel; July 5th, 2019 at 04:05 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Default Re: Community Building Tracker

Also, Blight is now updated with client 387.8 which will allow the activation of machines that are currently not activated. So most of the entries in yellow (bugged) can now be made green (not bugged). So if you activate any machines, don't forget to uncheck the "bugged" box, leaving only the "built" box You could patch to blight, disable patching, then log into the live shards and able to activate machines now, if you want.

Went around earlier activating some buildings on Order and editing the tracker accordingly, about to head out to Isle of Wisps and Acul to check if they've been activated yet.
    -Kion Clothworking
    -Kion Smelter
    -Kion Logging
    have been activated succesfully. ^^

-edit-
    Isle of Wisps and Acul Smelter have both been activated on order too, updated them on the tracker.
    Clothworking at Dwarven Barrows has been activated on order too ^^
    Last edited by meepsa; May 15th, 2015 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks, Meepsa. I've visited every building on Blight. Blight server is 100% up to date. Wow, blight is cranking it out! Thanks to all for contributing and testing those buildings.

Abandoned Island Clothworking Center build up and activated- and updated in tracker

Thy Ceg for that great tool!!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Eastern Outpost Logging Camp built and activated on Order. Also updated tracker.

Logging Camp in Sanctuary Bay build up again -and activated(Order)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

All of the current building bugs have been sorted out and requires another delta. All of the notes on page have been updated. As of now, even if something is still marked as bugged, the notes will reflect it has been addressed. We'll deal with any future ones (hopefully there will be none) as they come along. The ones currently marked bugged, we'll uncheck that after Delta 274 when the issues are confirmed to be fixed.

There's a new filter "Has Notes" that will only show entries that have a note attached. I've cleared out any notes, not relevant to a bug issue or fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    There's no link to this page from the main website, yet, but will try to see if I can find a spot soon.

http://istariareference.com/comm.asp
    Is there a link to this from there yet? Where would we look? If not, can this thread be stickied while the projects are still underway?

I just book marked it for easy access.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

I got around to adding a link just now, near the top "Community Building Tracker".

I finished the Saritova gem cutting shack at 27480,16024 on Chaos.

Right clicking on the structure brings up the Structure Details box but nothing happens when I try to activate the machines. This box lists the structure permissions as OPEN, but when I try to access the storage I get the Error Message "Plot Information is missing. Please report this issue along with your location. Relogging as suggested didn't change anything.

I'm updating the Community Building Tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Rrolf View Post
    I finished the Saritova gem cutting shack at 27480,16024 on Chaos.

Right clicking on the structure brings up the Structure Details box but nothing happens when I try to activate the machines. This box lists the structure permissions as OPEN, but when I try to access the storage I get the Error Message "Plot Information is missing. Please report this issue along with your location. Relogging as suggested didn't change anything.

I'm updating the Community Building Tracker.
    the window won't update when you click activate, but the machines should be there, only way to really check is re-open the window or check inside the structure. I also get that storage error everytime I try to open the structure either for the first time or when I'm too far away.

Sorry if you knew all of this already, just making sure it's known that there's a bit of oddness when it comes to the structures.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    the window won't update when you click activate, but the machines should be there, only way to really check is re-open the window or check inside the structure. I also get that storage error everytime I try to open the structure either for the first time or when I'm too far away.

Sorry if you knew all of this already, just making sure it's known that there's a bit of oddness when it comes to the structures.
    I think what happens is the timer counts invisibly for activating the structure, only it takes longer than on privately owned plots. We see it just sitting there without the machines, unable to confirm if we did the right thing to activate them or not (until later when the machines appear).

I've been back to the Gem Cutting Shack. I forgot to mention yesterday that part of the structure is floating off the ground. Nothing has changed. There are no machines in, above or below it. 24 hours should have been enough for a slow timer. The machines really are not there. I tried to activate again and got the same error message.

I went to check out to build the Gem cutting bench near Morathaven (23908/27657) to see what was needed, first thing I noticed was a typo on the Obsidian blocks needed for the build. It has 750 (units) of blocks and it should be 75 (units), same as the Keys.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

The Saritova gem shack building and a few others that haven't been built yet, are being reviewed.

I checked the two buildings that were awaiting Delta 274 ( http://istariareference.com/comm.asp?id=29377&id=26451)

Aughundell West refinery seems to already be activated on Chaos. Can someone on Order verify the machine is or can be activated?

Gem Miner's gem shack shows items in the construction window now and should now be able to be built on Chaos/Order.

Edit: Missed previous post #16. I'll check on that and fix, thanks.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; June 2nd, 2015 at 10:48 PM.

I also want to confirm something for everyone. The Abandoned Shore Logging Camp 282/278 (outside Morning Light near the maple trees) can actually be built now! Older players might remember this building has existed for a couple years, at least and was bugged. It could never be built and activated. It's confirmed on Blight this one actually works!

Saritova buildings are now fixed and moved closer to the ground, delta 275.

Tech has also checked on a small list of 7 buildings (new community buildings) that might've had a potential of being bugged (region boundaries). Those have been checked. We're assuming buildings that aren't new (not existed before), should not have any region boundaries issues, when they're built later; since they've already existed. Previous issues of some not being associated to a community should have been fixed with todays maintenance.

Hopefully all past (and potential future) bugs are squashed now, the final ones will take delta 275 to fix.

Thanks for everyone who is re-building up the community structures, on all shards. I'm actually surprised to the rapid development

T4 Gemcutting Shacks (Kirasanct and Morathaven) now only requires 75 Obsdian Blocks, instead of 750. Delta 275.

Thread Information