Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Community Building Tracker

Hybrid View

Default Community Building Tracker

Hi guys,

I wrote a web app to help us keep track (and share) information of what buildings have been built on each shard.

You can also mark which machines are bugged to help keep track of those too.

If you know of any machines that I've missed, please feel free to check the Built checkbox. If its bugged, check both the Built and Bugged box (optionally you can add notes).

There's no link to this page from the main website, yet, but will try to see if I can find a spot soon.

http://istariareference.com/comm.asp

Edit: July 4, 2019
    Please see https://community.istaria.com/forum/...l=1#post321213 for info about Community Tracker 2.0 !

Use https://istariareference.com/comm2.asp now, as comm.asp is deprecated
    Last edited by Cegaiel; July 5th, 2019 at 04:05 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Default Re: Community Building Tracker

Also, Blight is now updated with client 387.8 which will allow the activation of machines that are currently not activated. So most of the entries in yellow (bugged) can now be made green (not bugged). So if you activate any machines, don't forget to uncheck the "bugged" box, leaving only the "built" box You could patch to blight, disable patching, then log into the live shards and able to activate machines now, if you want.

Went around earlier activating some buildings on Order and editing the tracker accordingly, about to head out to Isle of Wisps and Acul to check if they've been activated yet.
    -Kion Clothworking
    -Kion Smelter
    -Kion Logging
    have been activated succesfully. ^^

-edit-
    Isle of Wisps and Acul Smelter have both been activated on order too, updated them on the tracker.
    Clothworking at Dwarven Barrows has been activated on order too ^^
    Last edited by meepsa; May 15th, 2015 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks, Meepsa. I've visited every building on Blight. Blight server is 100% up to date. Wow, blight is cranking it out! Thanks to all for contributing and testing those buildings.

Abandoned Island Clothworking Center build up and activated- and updated in tracker

Thy Ceg for that great tool!!!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Eastern Outpost Logging Camp built and activated on Order. Also updated tracker.

Logging Camp in Sanctuary Bay build up again -and activated(Order)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Oh that's neat. I didn't even realize the walls could be built by players. But for now, NT buildings aren't going to be rebuildable. That might change in future. This thread is for the Imperial/Empire community buildings, throughout the world (Ore Refinery, Stoneworking Shelter, Essence Circle, etc) that recently got tore down and needs rebuilt again (to take advantage of the new Storage on said buildings). We're just keeping track of what shard has rebuilt what building and to report any bugs

But I'm confident, that at some point in the future, when the Imperial army has quelled back the Withered Aegis, they will certainly want to rebuild this historical town.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; June 9th, 2015 at 06:21 AM.

Seems all 3 of the Saritova machines weren't associated with a community. Tech fixed them all up, when they fixed that Gemcutting Shack. Should all be good on Delta 275. I'd hold off on the logging camp (Saritova W) next to it, but I don't believe there were any issues with the other Saritova Logging Camp down the road 281/161.

Edit: I just marked the others as bugged, sorry I didn't think about that earlier.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; June 5th, 2015 at 02:18 AM.

I hope this is right thread to post this. I think??? I just finished the NT wall. If this is the case, will it be possible to repair the buildings in NT? Sure hope so. Thanks. Slimey on Order Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    I hope this is right thread to post this. I think??? I just finished the NT wall. If this is the case, will it be possible to repair the buildings in NT? Sure hope so. Thanks. Slimey on Order Shard
    technicly, yes it's the correct thread, but not really applicable here.
    NT will not be rebuild ever as it stands now (or well, as far as we know).
    This thread is more for the broken shops/machines that now scatter the land ^^

All of the current building bugs have been sorted out and requires another delta. All of the notes on page have been updated. As of now, even if something is still marked as bugged, the notes will reflect it has been addressed. We'll deal with any future ones (hopefully there will be none) as they come along. The ones currently marked bugged, we'll uncheck that after Delta 274 when the issues are confirmed to be fixed.

There's a new filter "Has Notes" that will only show entries that have a note attached. I've cleared out any notes, not relevant to a bug issue or fix.

Looks like all known bugs were fixed with today's delta 275. Page has all bugged checkboxes and bug notes wiped out. Don't forget the Aughundell Stoneworking Shelter (granite up in mountains by the Iron) 251/251 is now restored and on live shards today.

Thanks for the post, Ryin. Let me investigate this more. For sure we can try to move the building more so it's not half in the air and half underground (I hope). It's in an odd spot. But I was able to activate the machines with the same method that players use: Right click, Access Structure, then clicked the Activate button. I didn't use any special voodoo, it just activated without any errors. I'm wondering if you might've had some old cache that might've caused that message. The building and region boundaries was adjusted last delta, so I'm wondering if maybe you had a cache of the old region boundaries which triggered that message. I can't prove it, but I'm thinking if you had a cleared cached when you tried to activate it, it likely would've worked. I'll take another crack at adjusting the building position, but it's very close to the region boundaries and not sure if it can be made perfect (wood bench is currently half buried in the ground, but the right side is partially in air from that hill there...

The T5 Stoneworking Shelters both ask for 100 Ironsilk Bolts and Tapestries. Surely they should ask for 50 to keep them in line with all the other Stoneworking Shelters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryin View Post
    The T5 Stoneworking Shelters both ask for 100 Ironsilk Bolts and Tapestries. Surely they should ask for 50 to keep them in line with all the other Stoneworking Shelters?
    You are correct, this will be fixed on Delta 278. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    There's no link to this page from the main website, yet, but will try to see if I can find a spot soon.

http://istariareference.com/comm.asp
    Is there a link to this from there yet? Where would we look? If not, can this thread be stickied while the projects are still underway?

I just book marked it for easy access.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Recent adjustments to buildings' rotation and/or position slightly (Delta 276):

183/245 Abandoned Isle Clothworking Center (T2) - Moved and rotated so the building no longer blocks road, ramps align with road
    254/251 Aughundell Ore Refinery (T3) - Building moved away from mountain so the machines are visible and not hidden inside the mountain
    246/259 New Rachival Clothworking Center (T3) - Building rotated so the ramps align with the road
    234/221 Dark Forest Essence Circle (T2) - Rotated so ramp aligns with road. Adjusted Elm region slightly so trees don't grow "inside" the building.
    257/243 Feladan Woods Clothworking (T5) - Adjusted so ramps aren't floating in air (gnome friendly)
    252/349 Trandalar E Stoneworking Shelter (T3) - Adjusted building away from mountain
    234/201 Vandus March Clothworking Center (T2) - Rotated so ramps face road

If you notice any other buildings that have some odd positioning, that should be repositioned, please report location so devs can verify and move, if appropriate.

This is a really, really helpful tool. :-) I'm using it for various reasons. One question: Is there any way we can sort by tier on it?

Thread Information