Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Building Tracker

Default Re: Community Building Tracker

Added a new second filter that can further limit results based on Shard. I found it was annoying if I only wanted to see certain things on a specific shard. Now you can.

Example. If you click on the "Built" link in the Filter/Search options it would show any building on any shard that was checked with Built.

Now you have a choice to also click on a Shard name (the images with the fancy font are now links) to limit the results even more.

So after clicking "Built", you can now click on the Chaos, Order or Blight image and it would only show buildings that are marked built only for that shard. This will work for any of the Filter/Search options. You can limit those results based on shard, too.

Since we can limit the result by shard now, I thought it was appropriate to also add a new Filter/Search called "Not Built".

http://istariareference.com/comm.asp
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Yeah, go ahead and put me in the slow group.

I finished the Saritova Ore Refinery (27802,16050) right next to the bugged gemcutting shack mentioned above. The ore refinery is bugged in the same manner. You can't activate the machines. The only difference I can see is the first says Gemcutting Shack (tier 5) and <missing> in the target window when you click on it. The second says <missing> and <missing>.

Seems all 3 of the Saritova machines weren't associated with a community. Tech fixed them all up, when they fixed that Gemcutting Shack. Should all be good on Delta 275. I'd hold off on the logging camp (Saritova W) next to it, but I don't believe there were any issues with the other Saritova Logging Camp down the road 281/161.

Edit: I just marked the others as bugged, sorry I didn't think about that earlier.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; June 5th, 2015 at 02:18 AM.

I hope this is right thread to post this. I think??? I just finished the NT wall. If this is the case, will it be possible to repair the buildings in NT? Sure hope so. Thanks. Slimey on Order Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    I hope this is right thread to post this. I think??? I just finished the NT wall. If this is the case, will it be possible to repair the buildings in NT? Sure hope so. Thanks. Slimey on Order Shard
    technicly, yes it's the correct thread, but not really applicable here.
    NT will not be rebuild ever as it stands now (or well, as far as we know).
    This thread is more for the broken shops/machines that now scatter the land ^^

Oh that's neat. I didn't even realize the walls could be built by players. But for now, NT buildings aren't going to be rebuildable. That might change in future. This thread is for the Imperial/Empire community buildings, throughout the world (Ore Refinery, Stoneworking Shelter, Essence Circle, etc) that recently got tore down and needs rebuilt again (to take advantage of the new Storage on said buildings). We're just keeping track of what shard has rebuilt what building and to report any bugs

But I'm confident, that at some point in the future, when the Imperial army has quelled back the Withered Aegis, they will certainly want to rebuild this historical town.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; June 9th, 2015 at 06:21 AM.

These two names were backwards:

Central Valley Stoneworking (T2) *
    Abandoned Isle Stoneworking (T2)

Someone on Chaos pointed that out (see notes on page), so I'm fairly certain the ones marked complete are correct on Chaos. On Order, if someone could verify they're correctly marked built, that'd be great. I'm just wondering if someone might have checked the box based on the name, which could be wrong. I'll go and verify Blight now, so just check Order shard, please

I've added a new entry:
    Aughundell Stoneworking Shelter (T3) - 251/251

This is the shelter by the granite up high in the Aughundell mines (near the iron).

It wasn't added previously because it seems the building was removed from the game during 270-272 update and not on the list I had available.

Don't worry, devs added the building back to the game and will appear on Delta 275!

Also fixed these entries on map pack.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; June 13th, 2015 at 05:50 AM.

Looks like all known bugs were fixed with today's delta 275. Page has all bugged checkboxes and bug notes wiped out. Don't forget the Aughundell Stoneworking Shelter (granite up in mountains by the Iron) 251/251 is now restored and on live shards today.

Recent adjustments to buildings' rotation and/or position slightly (Delta 276):

183/245 Abandoned Isle Clothworking Center (T2) - Moved and rotated so the building no longer blocks road, ramps align with road
    254/251 Aughundell Ore Refinery (T3) - Building moved away from mountain so the machines are visible and not hidden inside the mountain
    246/259 New Rachival Clothworking Center (T3) - Building rotated so the ramps align with the road
    234/221 Dark Forest Essence Circle (T2) - Rotated so ramp aligns with road. Adjusted Elm region slightly so trees don't grow "inside" the building.
    257/243 Feladan Woods Clothworking (T5) - Adjusted so ramps aren't floating in air (gnome friendly)
    252/349 Trandalar E Stoneworking Shelter (T3) - Adjusted building away from mountain
    234/201 Vandus March Clothworking Center (T2) - Rotated so ramps face road

If you notice any other buildings that have some odd positioning, that should be repositioned, please report location so devs can verify and move, if appropriate.

This is a really, really helpful tool. :-) I'm using it for various reasons. One question: Is there any way we can sort by tier on it?

Sure, easy enough. Added sort by Tier and sort by Region, too.

Also added a search box to search the Community Building name. So could also search "t5" and only see T5 buildings, or "Saritova" to see all Saritova buildings, etc
    Last edited by Cegaiel; July 1st, 2015 at 03:28 AM.

Wonderful, thank you! :-)

Didn't see these listed:

27395, 25254 [274/253] Aradoth Mithril's Anvil Logging Camp (T5) * is bugged, won't activate, get the message when trying to access storage about permissions not being set etc...

27430, 25295 [274/253] Aradoth Mithril's Anvil Ore Refinery (T5) * Machines are activated and useable but invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Didn't see these listed:
    Thanks for the post. Both are fixed on Delta 278.

I was kind of wondering why this one is listed under Saritova instead of marble canyons?
    View 27833, 25930 [278/259] Aradoth Saritova Stoneworking Shelter (T5)

That is odd, I've updated all databases to Aradoth Frontier Stoneworking Shelter. That is the correct name. Thanks

theres a new T4 shop, Valley of Tears Clothworking Center at 268/267. Theres no silk there, could the shop be moved to around 26848/26125. At least theres a bit of silk across the road from this location. Maybe add some bountiful and abundants too?

Smaug

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    theres a new T4 shop, Valley of Tears Clothworking Center at 268/267. Theres no silk there, could the shop be moved to around 26848/26125. At least theres a bit of silk across the road from this location. Maybe add some bountiful and abundants too?

Smaug
    also there appears to be lots of bright orbs and essence down where he wood and cloth shop is that we are asking you move the cloth shop but you could add an essence channeler instead of the cloth shop at that spot. or near there.

Thank you Lilyjo,chaos server

I agree, the silk is a very long distance to the building and there a nice amount of bright essences in the area, but no essence circle.

Since it seems that the Valley of Tears Clothworking Center at 268/267 hasn't been built on any shards yet, this makes it easy and possible.

Devs replaced the Clothworking Center with an Essence Circle. Valley of Tears Clothworking Center is now Valley of Tears Essence Circle.

Added a new Clothworking Center at 268/260 nearer the Silk. This will be called Last Stand Clothworking Center.

This will be on Delta 278. Please don't build the Valley of Tears Clothworking Center, as it will be replaced on delta and waste time/effort contributed.

*cheers, the yippy gnomish call echoing around the port pad as she scurries on her way for the next resources load*

Thread Information