Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Community Building Tracker

Default Re: Community Building Tracker

26514, 25930 [265/259] Aradoth Last Stand Ore Refinery (T4) *

Machines are half buried in hillside, the anvil all you can see is the flag above it.

Is the cobalt here tied to another area, hasn't been any here for several days now.

Also the silk at 268/262 just northeast has not respawned either. Can an area be turned off so as not to respawn?

Smaug
    Last edited by Smaug; August 3rd, 2015 at 01:00 PM.

Fixed the Ore refinery. Well actually wound up having to move it over to the left a bit, to the grassy area so that it wasn't on a hilly terrain. Was impossible to get the machines to appear, without half the refinery floating in the air

Thanks for mentioning the Cobalt and Silk. Upon investigation, these aren't setup very well. I think devs were trying to break up scattered links, but likely missed a few.

The cobalt is linked to another spawn (not even on map pack, I didn't even know this spawn existed) at 271/273. That's why the cobalt doesn't respawn, it wouldn't until that other link got mined. I'll break that link to 271/273. Not sure if that will continue to be cobalt/platinum or replaced with another resource, or removed altogether. Will have to look at the area closely and what machines are nearby.

The silk, that's even worse, its linked to 8 different regions, no where close to each other (scattered across the world). I'll break all 8 of those links into its own unique spawn and adjust the qty appropriately to each region. They shouldn't be setup like this.

These fixes will be on Delta 278 (not the pending 276-277 currently on Blight).
    Last edited by Cegaiel; August 4th, 2015 at 01:50 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I heard there are machines in Drakul and useless machines somewhere in Dralk region not near resources.

23494, 27475 [235/275] Kirasanct/Mahagra Tundra Frostwatch Clothworking Center (T4)
    This shop seems useless, there is no plants that i could find anywhere in the area.

Also

23354, 23420 [234/234] Aradoth Desert Shore Tannery (T4)
    This shop also seems useless, there is no animals wandering in the area.

Smaug
    Last edited by Smaug; August 4th, 2015 at 05:08 PM.

Wanted to say Thx Cega your the best, hope we not overworking you with all these observations/change requests.

Smaug

There are 3 machines in the vicinity of Dralk. They all seem to be correctly near appropriate resources.

Deer now spawns in vicinity of Desert Shore Tannery.

Frostwatch Clothworking Center (T4) is now Frostwatch Gem Cutting Shack (T4)

Delta 278.

Eastern Deadlands Logging Camp Built but can't activate machines. Full received message is :
    The location of the child object you want to put is not within the parent struture's ouline.
    The spelling mistakes are within the actual message. the logging camp seems too close to the clothworking center and is partly in the air.

Thanks for the post, Ryin. Let me investigate this more. For sure we can try to move the building more so it's not half in the air and half underground (I hope). It's in an odd spot. But I was able to activate the machines with the same method that players use: Right click, Access Structure, then clicked the Activate button. I didn't use any special voodoo, it just activated without any errors. I'm wondering if you might've had some old cache that might've caused that message. The building and region boundaries was adjusted last delta, so I'm wondering if maybe you had a cache of the old region boundaries which triggered that message. I can't prove it, but I'm thinking if you had a cleared cached when you tried to activate it, it likely would've worked. I'll take another crack at adjusting the building position, but it's very close to the region boundaries and not sure if it can be made perfect (wood bench is currently half buried in the ground, but the right side is partially in air from that hill there...

The T5 Stoneworking Shelters both ask for 100 Ironsilk Bolts and Tapestries. Surely they should ask for 50 to keep them in line with all the other Stoneworking Shelters?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryin View Post
    The T5 Stoneworking Shelters both ask for 100 Ironsilk Bolts and Tapestries. Surely they should ask for 50 to keep them in line with all the other Stoneworking Shelters?
    You are correct, this will be fixed on Delta 278. Thank you!

Essence circle on NT island cant be clicked and opened for storage.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    I think this applies to many of the community lairs in dralk region and in dralk itself. Plus in other cites but also the tier 5 essence circle near eastern outpost too doesn't allow it. I think a review of many buildings needs to be looked at.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyrimShadowheart View Post
    I think this applies to many of the community lairs in dralk region and in dralk itself. Plus in other cites but also the tier 5 essence circle near eastern outpost too doesn't allow it. I think a review of many buildings needs to be looked at.
    not sure about the dralk and eastern outpost ones, but from what I heard the NT ones are inconsistent with their accesibility on purpose, the smelter also doesn't have inventory.

Eastern outpost essence circle works...?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Only machines that were tore down and replaced on Delta 270 will have storage. If the machine wasn't tore down and rebuilt by players, then they won't have storage.

In NT, only the clothworking machine was tore down and the only machine on NT with storage. I'm not sure why that was done, but don't think starter isles like Spirit/Skalkaar Isle (I think NT falls into this category) shouldn't have storage. Encourage players to learn about cargo gear, cargo disks, pets, tinkerer. If free storage everywhere, think they might miss that.

..also the tier 5 essence circle near eastern outpost too doesn't allow it. I think a review of many buildings needs to be looked at.
    I don't think machines in cities were ever on the menu for storage.
    If there's 5 essence circles near Eastern Outpost that doesn't have storage (that had to be rebuilt by players) please advise of coordinates (but also check notes on webpage if it wasn't addressed on Delta 278). I'd like to check those.

---------
    Community Tracker Page has been updated for Delta 278.

• Last Stand Clothworking Center (T4) has been added. Note this machine only exists on Blight currently; you won't see this on Live Shards, yet!
    • Valley of Tears Clothworking Center (T4) has been replaced with Valley of Tears Essence Circle (T4) 268/267. Note you will only see this on Blight. Live Shards will still show the old machine - Please don't build this machine on Live Shards, but Blight is OK.
    • Frostwatch Clothworking Center (T4) has been replaced with Frostwatch Gem Cutting Shack (T4) 235/275. Note you will only see this on Blight. Live Shards will still show the old Clothworking building.
    • Summoner's Island Stoneworking Shelter DID activate correct on Blight today with Delta 278. Updated bug notes and marked activated.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; September 2nd, 2015 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Only machines that were tore down and replaced on Delta 270 will have storage. If the machine wasn't tore down and rebuilt by players, then they won't have storage.
    I'm curious to know; Does this apply to player-built structures as well? Anything built before the patch doesn't have accessible storage? There's an Expert Blacksmith Shop at Mithril's Anvil that I can't seem to access the storage to, and I wasn't sure if it was bugged or just not intended to be accessed (it kept opening the permissions window when I right-clicked > browsed storage and that window said it was open to all).

"Our ancestors came down from the heavens and proudly reigned over the land they had created."

All player-built structures have storage whether they were built before the patch or not, confirmed on multiple plots including my own lair.

I think if you can't access the storage, it simply means the permissions on the plot aren't configured to allow you to access it with the same rules that apply to silos on the plot.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Kida View Post
    I'm curious to know; Does this apply to player-built structures as well? Anything built before the patch doesn't have accessible storage? There's an Expert Blacksmith Shop at Mithril's Anvil that I can't seem to access the storage to, and I wasn't sure if it was bugged or just not intended to be accessed (it kept opening the permissions window when I right-clicked > browsed storage and that window said it was open to all).
    The shop may be set to "open to all" but if the "plot" permission is set to guild only or friends, unless your in same guild or on the friends list you wont be able to use the storage. You have to meet BOTH permissions (plot and structure) to have access.

Sorta expanded on what Machaeon said

!!Rwrr!! Smaug !!Rwrr!!

26800, 26000 [268/260] Aradoth Last Stand Clothworking Center (T4) *

Shop gives following error when trying to access shop storage. ""Plot permission information missing""

Machines are there and working, just storage not working.

Chaos

!!Rwrr Smaug Rwrr!!

Sorry about that. This is likely a glitch that should "fix itself" after a reboot (next Tuesday's maintenance).

Thread Information