Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Community Building Tracker

Default Re: Community Building Tracker

woodshop is not fixed now 274/253 but about 40 meters away is a working community woodshop. where the quests are at the house and the woodshop at the yew trees in mithrils anvil. so perhaps you can just delete the one that is broken rather then waste time with it .

Lillyjo, chaos server

its working now.

!!Rwrr Smaug Rwrr!!

Could the 2 new shops located north of Falathien be relocated closer to the resources west of Falathien and on same side of the mountain chain as the resources. The location where they are now makes them difficult to get to without going a long way around the mountains.

They are located currently at:
    29910, 29814 [299/298] Island of Falathien Falathien Essence Circle (T4
    29844, 29818 [298/298] Island of Falathien Falathien Logging Camp (T4

!!Rwrr Smaug Rwrr!!

That'd be too difficult since they've been built on at least one shard. Since there sitting in a huge empty field, perhaps devs would consider adding some trees and essence nearby.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    That'd be too difficult since they've been built on at least one shard. Since there sitting in a huge empty field, perhaps devs would consider adding some trees and essence nearby.
    I think it be easier for resources to be put near some shops, and relocating some.

26800, 26000 [268/260] Aradoth Last Stand Clothworking Center (T4) *

Server maintenance didn't fix it. Still getting "Plot permission information missing" error when try to open storage.

!!Rwrr Smaug Rwrr!!

Devs are looking into Last Stand's Clothworking shop. Everything seems setup correctly, so this is taking longer than expected to pinpoint the problem.

Just visited the Community Building Tracker site.... it looks as if somebody has been "un-checking" and "updating" a lot of already finished/built shops on all shards, making it "yet to be built". Unless these community buildings have been destroyed? (hope not!)

Ramaj

I just checked and your right, someone has been doing just that, shows them as pink now. If you click the built filter it shows them in that group as built. i'm sure Cegaiel has a fail safe on it so it stays close to right, he will fix it I'm sure.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

We had on Chaos last time i checked at least 108 built, maybe 110. Now only shows 86 built and 12 pink that was updated 10/2. That would only total 98, still leaving another 10 to 12 missing

!!!Rwrr Smaug Rwrr!!!

Ah, thats a shame. My last backup was Sept 17. I didn't add too much security to it, since I didn't think anyone would abuse it.

I overwrote the 8 or so changes on 10/2 to what I last had backed up on Sep 17. Unfortunately, I also forgot to update those records to today's date, so they will have an older date on them as well (and I forgot which records they were to correct).

It's not quite close to the 108-110 built records for Chaos, so I'm sorry about that. Those records that were changed on 10/2 I'm sure were by bots (probably ad bots testing for targets to add a link). Each record had a different IP# that changed it and every record was posted from a query link, so it wasn't someone/something visiting the page and clicking the Update button, but was someone/something that was posting externally.

I've changed the page to avoid these shenanigans in future.

1) You must be logged in to update
    2) You must be posting from the actual page and not trying to manipulate the query string externally, before you can update.
    3) A copy of the database, with a timestamp in the file name, is made prior to every single record update. So now, the latest update will always be made before each transaction and can easily be retrieved and restored.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; October 4th, 2015 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Grammar fix

Was going to fly around and update the data base, but when I try (I am logged in) I get this. Was trying to mark Garnet Bay Gemworking (T1) 147/151 as built, which it is.

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
    You attempted to open a database that is already opened exclusively by user 'Admin' on machine 'xxx-blah'. Try again when the database is available.
    /file_name.asp, line 34

Last edited by Cegaiel; October 5th, 2015 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Removed sensitive machinename/filenames/paths

Thanks, I forgot to re-upload the fix for that. It's working now, tested on Garnet Bay Gemworking.

Should be all up to date now I checked every one that was marked as not built.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Server maintenance didn't fix it. Still getting "Plot permission information missing" error when try to open storage.

Sorry for the delays on getting this issue sorted. Yfelvik has corrected the problem on a missing container not attached to the shop. Next Tues maintenance, it should work correctly this time.

sslanis basin tannery chao's 20240/22342 10/17/15 Lillyjo, chaos server, sorry it wont let me mark it off on the spread sheets says I am not logged in which I am. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyjo View Post
    sslanis basin tannery chao's 20240/22342 10/17/15 Lillyjo, chaos server, sorry it wont let me mark it off on the spread sheets says I am not logged in which I am. thanks
    I marked it off as built.

built the woodshop at elmnic 19135, 17573 if someone could post on spread sheet I would appreciate it.

Thankyou , Lillyjo, chaos server

I got it Lillyjo.

jenkin's hill, overlooking dalimond Gem shop t2 complete and working fine, 22941,22944.

Lillyjo, chaos server please mark it done. thank you

Thread Information