Thread: What happens to our characters if Tulga Games doesn't continue work with GN ?

Default What happens to our characters if Tulga Games doesn't continue work with GN ?

just that i wonder if Tulga Games dont want to work with GN anymore does GN "owns" our characters ? which would mean end of game for all of us ? Or do we have any right to bring them on to somewhere else ?
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

frera

Default Re: What happens to our characters if Tulga Games doesn't continue work with GN ?

depends if GN is the publisher.. they just publish it but if their the dev company they developed it unless they get took over by another company thenyou can't move it... unless they sell it to another company.. complex depends on who they are and what rights they have and the person who had the idea's wrights to it. i searously dought you'll get a reply from anyone who knows more cuse they an't bothered with problems let allown an aturl question

Default Re: What happens to our characters if Tulga Games doesn't continue work with GN ?

I DONT WANNA DIEIEIEIEEIEI!!!
    Royals never die!
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

I dunno about this i played a other game what stopped coz of less players and they just got 2 things to do:
    1) if a other company buys server code they just can go were they were
    2) get 1 month in a other game for free

Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Maybeit is so that it is written down in some contract or something? Lets hope that.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information