Thread: Perplexing

Default Perplexing

I log into the game and I am the only one in the game. What gives

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Perplexing

They made it public that there is no new content (ie T3 revamp) till next year. Sort of makes it a long time to do not much during the summer.
    I love the honesty but they should have kept with the "soon" that other games use.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    I log into the game and I am the only one in the game. What gives
    You weren't the only one in game Peaches. I was in game and saw you in the listings, I was just invisible. I think this morning there might have been an issue with logging in that prevented folks from staying in game and getting into game? (also the forums i think?) I couldn't log in at all for a bit. When I finally could get in, I was the only one on for ages until I saw you and a couple of others.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

it was 36 degrees here since morning-
    Air Con not on yet- so going to a lake nearby was a better choice than a small hot room with our 3 hot comps^^
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    They made it public that there is no new content (ie T3 revamp) till next year. Sort of makes it a long time to do not much during the summer.
    I love the honesty but they should have kept with the "soon" that other games use.
    Nah, I prefer the honesty AND the fact that there's no new content. This game needed more bugfixing and improvements than small amounts of "new" content, I'm glad the devs finally admitted it as well.

There was likely just a login issue this morning (like Arzel said), and it might have also been the opposite of peak hours.

Thread Information