Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Istaria Lexica

Default Re: Istaria Lexica

Lovely amount of updates!

I've finished most of Kion of I'm not mistaken, vendor wise, and I'm moving on to Sslanis and fixing any inconsistencies I might have left, doing the other Main Cities after that.

also on the icons, could be perhaps get icons for Copper, Silver and Gold coins (perhaps ripped straight from the games UI)? they could really fancy up the vendor lists.

That's a nice idea, I'll see what I can do. May take a bit though! Or maybe the gnome does it for us...

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Quote Originally Posted by Elteria View Post
    That's a nice idea, I'll see what I can do. May take a bit though! Or maybe the gnome does it for us...
    just as a help, the icons for coins can be found in: Resources->Interface->Themes->Default->Textures as:
    -coin_copper
    -coin_gold
    -coin_mithril
    -coin_silver

Not sure how one goes about adding more icons though, so I'll leave that to you or the gnome
    there's also a bronze coin in there surprisingly :P but it's simply a slightly brighter copper coin.

Hey Meepsa, you now can use: {{M}} Mithril, {{G}} Gold, {{S}} Silver and {{C}} Copper, example: Bastea
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    Hey Meepsa, you now can use: {{M}} Mithril, {{G}} Gold, {{S}} Silver and {{C}} Copper, example: Bastea
    Awesome! Thanks a ton Terao I'll get to updating my personal template immediatly. ^^

I love Istria lexica, it's became the best source of info for istaria.

Sslanis NPCs are slowly finding their pricing table and shop contents! (I'm hoping to finish the majority of them tomorrow)

Greetings,
    there's a big task running in the background, the Lexica may be a bit slower in the next hours.

------------------

Heya,
    we had a little issue on the server in the last hours, but Lexica should be back and running now.

Sorry.

------------------

Updates on Istaria Lexica, April 11th, 2016

Content updates:

Site updates:
    • Due to some crashing issues I've reconfigured the server's behavior while compiling the php code. I hope things will become well now and you won't be ending up in any random '500 internal server errors'
    • The slideshow on Lexica main page has got a few more pictures now. And it directly links to the original sized pictures. Enjoy!
    • The Lexica main page now offers a second video (Thanks Racktor for making that cute trailer!)
    • Some default messages on templates, not being able to show any result, have been updated. They should be more understandable now.
    • Updated the 'Searching effectively on Istaria Lexica' (that's the '?' button on the search bar) page to be better understandable.
    • Template:Resource Node now delivers up to 100 coordinate pairs, linked to the istariareference.com map. It's also possible to provide the delivered resources now.
    • Template:CoordsMap created. You can use it to deliver inline coordinates. It provides a formatted link to the istariareference.com map to your readers.
    • Template: Project List entry now automatically adds it's creation date and your signature to make your life a wee bit easier.
    • Template:Item Summary (used in Template:New Item) has got two new parameters added: formula-requirements and formula-products.
    • Template:New Item has got Template:VendorBuys and Template:VendorSells added.

Join in to improve the wiki. Even the smallest effort is well worth it!

------------------

Istaria Lexica have become a basic access of information to me thx alot for your efforts! If i get into editing this one day when i have time ill add one or two things too

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

You're welcome. And thanks of course

------------------

Hey everyone,
    the server is currently not available.
    It looks like there is some kind of hardware failure ongoing. The ISP has been informed and is working on the issue. Once I get more information I'll let you know.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

------------------

It's me again.
    Server's back up and running. Hope it'll stay like that for a while

Thanks for your patience!

------------------

Updates on Istaria Lexica, May 2nd, 2016
    Todays higlights: Proudly the page has become tablet and smart phone capable. If you still encounter problems while navigating let me know.

Locations have been finished on their updates. Any landmark, settlement, dungeon, forest, hill and so on should have their own article now, containing information about creatures and resources.

Content updates:
    • Quest: Taurorond: Remembering the Fallen has been updated.
    • Quest: Delgarath Militia Unsung Heroes: For the Empire has been updated.
    • Quest: The Feladan Ranger quests (beginning with Ranger: Hunting the Direst Wolves and Ranger: Envenomed Arrow I) have been updated; their required items and rewards have been added and crosslinked.
    • Quest: The Burning Archer quest line has been fully documented now. Corrected/added quest texts and rewarded/required items. Added lots of needed locations and hints how to reach them. Also updated the corresponding NPCs.
    • Quest: The quest line around Valor and Vigilance: Defend New Trismus has been updated and completed.
    • Quest: The Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade quest line has been updated to their current behavior.
    • Titles: Some missing titles have been added.
    • Titles: Emblems are on the wiki now. All regarding quests have been updated (Their rewards were linked to the titles instead to emblems)
    • Titles: Updated alot of quest information such like coordinates, targets, rewards, creature loot lists, required items, etc..
    • Slash Commands: The table showing the commands has become some cosmetics to be better readable.
    • Slash Commands: More commands have been added, the list should contain every available command now: /availEmotes, /lootall, /selectSelf, /report , /mouselook , /sleep, /useability , /printLocalObjects, /RecoverMemory, /who, /idleAnimReset, /testAnimDefer , /playSound , /setTime , /purgeSectors, /purgeModels, /purgePaths, /purgeCharacters, /purgeChar, /purgeSounds, /purgeResources, /purgeTerrain, /purgeEnts, /showFootprint, /localDelete, /loadModel , /modelPeek , /ddsConvert , /aghDDS , /igbToAGF , /agfToIGB , /setPos , /setPosRel , /moveSelf , /ms , /moveRel , /setRot , /printProps, /updateHotkeys, /QuestsRefresh, /distanceto2, /distanceto3 and /showinfo.
    • Locations: Pretty much of all locations should be in the wiki now. Around 430 nice, new, shiny screenshots have been made for their articles. Lots of information has been added, such as resources located there, NPCs, creatures and so on. Thanks! Awesome job!
    • Category:Pawn Broker: Pawn Brokers have become more informative on their prices things being sold to them.
    • Category:School: Adventure and Crafting sub-articles schools have become a better structure to become more overviewable.
    • Category:Quest: Some of the sub-article lists weren't showing any results at all. This has been fixed.
    • Category:Quest: Added a new sub-article: Quests with unknown level restriction. This enlists all quest where no minimum level is known (yet).
    • Category:Quest: Added a new sub-article: Crafting Quests
    • Calimir the Bold has been renamed (former: Calimir)
    • Sindenis Lavitien has been renamed (former: Sindenis)
    • Rialtos the Wary has been renamed (former: Rialtos)

Site updates:
    • Template:Project list entry now automatically adds the current date and project-status 'open' as default.
    • New Template:SkillsGainedTableRow. That's a dirty little helper to create table rows on skills for school articles (such as Ranger, Miner, Cleric, ...)
    • Page Layout: Good news for tablet and smartphone users. The page should render correctly now on any resolution. However, you may need to 'scroll' the page contents, still. Let me know if you find any bugs!
    • Page Layout: On smartphones and tablets you'll be able to open the sub-menus of the page's main menu now.
    • Page Layout: Main Menu: Since the top level menu entries are no longer linked to an article, sub menus have become a new 'Overview' link.
    • Page Layout: On small monitor resolutions (<1280 x 1024), the page background (the character photos) has been moved out of range. This ended up in a messy layout and has been fixed.
    • Page Layout: On small monitor resolutions (<1280 x 1024), the user menu and the search bar have been cut off. Fixed, too!

------------------

Updates on Istaria Lexica, May 31st, 2016
    Todays highlights:
    - Delta Patches 281-285 have been brought into the wiki almost completely.
    - Vendors are being edited heavily. They get their sold items and prices added.

Content updates:

Site updates:

------------------

Updates on Istaria Lexica, June 26th, 2016
    Phew. This is a big one. Thanks to all committers for your efforts!

Todays highlights:
    • Almost all NPCs and Vendors are in! All Cities, all Outposts, all Towers were overhauled heavily. The new system makes it easy to find sold items by the search feature. All in all, 1707 unique items were added and linked to the vendors. For example, if you wanted to find the 2008 Fall Festival Ancient Helm Head Scale using the search feature, it will suggest you to the item's article. There you'll find a list of vendors / creatures / resources and so on...
    • Resort Islands / Festival events were updated. Missing NPCs aswell as the payment methods for each festival are available now. And of course, the vendor's items, too.

Content updates:

Site updates:

------------------

Updates on Istaria Lexica, August 15th, 2016

Content updates:

Site updates:

------------------

Greetings,
    I am doing some hardcore tuning on the Lexica server today, the site may behave slow for that time.

Thanks,
    Elt.

------------------

Updates on Istaria Lexica, September 07th, 2016

Content updates:

Site updates:

------------------

Thread Information