So yes, a rant. One worth noting if just because it's so wrong, yet a good portion of the community is **************** enough to actually say "good 'work'" to the updates.

But the Lexica Lazies. I HAVE to ask how the community (much less the admins, by stickying the thread) can consider such activity to be fair.

Any look at the updates and someone with two brain cells to rub together would see that the actual Wikia updates things with actual WORK, then the Lexica runs in and does the same exact thing with the same exact wording for each article. they literally don't WORK. They just copy and paste. But they get "Good Work" from the simple-minded, eternally _slow_ individuals who seriously think work was involved. They don't work. And yet people are stupid enough to say that they're putting "love and care" into the Lexica. It's oddly hilarious, if wrong.

Are they doing wrong by copyrights? Naw, they attributed, which was my primary gripe. However that doesn't change that what they are doing isn't work, factually speaking. They simply copy and paste, and they're done. Meanwhile Kida busts herself to keep the Wikia running smoothly with backbone improvements, template improvements (that the Lexica Lazies keep taking, BUT GOOD WORK LOLZ CUZ THAT'S TOTES HARD WORK GUISE), data uploads from the actual game (that the Lexica Lazies keep copying word for word BUT GOOD WORK LOLZ CUZ THAT'S TOTES HARD WORK GUISE), and the community harps on Kida because she didn't make the Lexica Lazies admins?

When I come to these forums, I am literally surrounded by idiots, with VERY few intelligent people interspersed. It's quite depressing.

The question then becomes "why do you come here, then?" to which I answer "to make the lives of the multitude of morons difficult." I ain't leaving, simple as that. I rarely post, though, because the elitism is _WAY_ too prevalent on these boards, much like the stupidity, but I won't be leaving.

That said, I don't bother to play the game anymore BECAUSE of the shitty community. When I first jumped in, I was ONLY treated properly, like a player, if I was a dragon or any pay-race. If I played a Human in a few test cases, I was either ignored or outright insulted. And this is the community that the admins actually WANT? I wish I had the screencaps from that long ago, but unfortunately, I only have characters on an account I no longer pay for because I don't want to support this sort of attitude amongst the community.

Too many morons. But I stick around for the intelligent few.

You're all free to post opinions on these thoughts, natch, but the lot of you will likely just be ignored. This was a rant to get stuff off of my chest, I'm not likely to come back to this thread. Trust me, you lot are NOT that important to me. Those that are are on my Skype already.