Thread: Free Access not showing

Default Free Access not showing

Anyone having this issue where you go to renew your account as free access and it is nowhere to be found?

Default Re: Free Access not showing

Solved
    /10char

I couldn't find anything about it either. Only "expiration date" ?? What truly expires? access? im not looking forward to that date.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

There's a slight change to how Free Access are handled starting in September, 2015. With Free Access, you'll need to log into https://accounts.istaria.com and renew your Free Access each month. It's still free - but you just have to do a few clicks to renew each month. This change will help the developers to better understand what accounts are active vs. inactive. If you need assistance, please contact customer support at https://support.istaria.com

http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=637

Yea, Free Access doesn't Show up for the Renewal. I'm staring at it now with my other Account, not able to renew it, I take its that way for everyone?
    Order: (AlaeNymVoarx) - 79/72/32/1 - Helian Drake. This Drake is found on the Order Shard

Thank you Elteria for making my Sig for me!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaeNymVoar View Post
    Yea, Free Access doesn't Show up for the Renewal. I'm staring at it now with my other Account, not able to renew it, I take its that way for everyone?
    I figured it out eventually,it shows up only when its expired. (in the dropdown menu in service type)

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    I figured it out eventually,it shows up only when its expired. (in the dropdown menu in service type)
    Interesting, I wish they would let you do it when its a few days away instead of the last Minute thing, So that way you can keep going longer without needing to wait until than.
    Order: (AlaeNymVoarx) - 79/72/32/1 - Helian Drake. This Drake is found on the Order Shard

Interesting, I wish they would let you do it when its a few days away instead of the last Minute thing, So that way you can keep going longer without needing to wait until than.
    Not sure what you mean by "needing to wait until than". When it expires, you renew, nothing to wait for. If you can't log in, you go to https://accounts.istaria.com/ and renew.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Accounts should go inactive based on last login time.

"Your account hasn't been logged in for over a month. You will need to renew your access." or something to that effect.
    rip

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    Not sure what you mean by "needing to wait until than". When it expires, you renew, nothing to wait for. If you can't log in, you go to https://accounts.istaria.com/ and renew.
    I Met by "Waiting" Is you should beable to do that without having to let it a expire, Maybe they will fix that in the future, I Agree with what they did, but still highly believe they should let you do it a few days before the Expired Date, Maybe that's me.

It depends which server board I think is which.

I Met by "Waiting" Is you should beable to do that without having to let it a expire, Maybe they will fix that in the future, I Agree with what they did, but still highly believe they should let you do it a few days before the Expired Date, Maybe that's me.
    The problem with this is that you would double up on Free Subscription perks.

When you renew a normal sub 3 days before it expires, for those 3 days you get 2 logins, 5 more characters, and some more consignment spots (and whatever the other bonuses may be) because Istaria stacks subs. If you were to renew free access 3 days early, you'd have 2 logins, 2 character slots, etc etc.. and since it's free, you could theoretically just stack it up and up and up until you'd have more characters and logins than any normal sub does.

It's basically an anti-exploit feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    The problem with this is that you would double up on Free Subscription perks.

When you renew a normal sub 3 days before it expires, for those 3 days you get 2 logins, 5 more characters, and some more consignment spots (and whatever the other bonuses may be) because Istaria stacks subs. If you were to renew free access 3 days early, you'd have 2 logins, 2 character slots, etc etc.. and since it's free, you could theoretically just stack it up and up and up until you'd have more characters and logins than any normal sub does.

It's basically an anti-exploit feature.
    I didn't Mean it to be Subbed up like that at all, but i get what your saying, but that's not what i wanted to say about it, I met another way, We dont need no Ant-Exploits, got enough of those ingame already with some stuff that just Breaks, I met that just to give like a 3 Day Warning time like this "Your Account needs Renewed in X Days, Please Renew it soon as Possible" Something of the Sort. They dont give you a message like that at all, I think should be add. Like say if you was low on money until the 1st but your Account Sub is due on the 2nd, and say "You have 1 day to Renew your Account" That way you can Renew and you'd be notifyed of Expired Day.

Thread Information