Thread: Lore Seeker and Lore master rewards

Default Lore Seeker and Lore master rewards

Those titles are very nice sounding but I think reward for them should be more then that. They are hard yes and I thought,no title yet has any evasion and magic evasion on them. Imho these 2 titles and maybe antidote expert are hardest to get.
    I propose for Lore Seeker +25 evasion and +25 magic evasion and for Lore Master +50 evasion and +50 magic evasion.
    That would make those titles very desireable.
    Last edited by Tilithia; September 3rd, 2015 at 09:20 PM.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Lore Seeker and Lore master rewards

That is a good idea, I think title's should be worth something.

Considering that I've gotten every last myloc title out there plus the two for treasure chests and have only managed to scrounge up enough journal pages to get roughly 50 journals made.... yes those titles need a reward. Badly.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

I think title's it self need a revamp. For example you go threw this long questline to get unsung hero title and ability. It's very hard. But the title doesn't grant any abilities.

Hero's Resolve is your reward!
    rip

It was an example of hard quest line and the title not granting any abilities.

Ehh, I don't really see the need for the Unsung Hero title to give you anything since Hero's Resolve already gives a fantastic reward. Same with the quest line for the ceremonial scale/ceremonial shield which I can't remember the name of at the moment... the scale/shield gives such a great reward that the title you get from the quest doesn't need to give you one.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Those titles are very nice sounding but I think reward for them should be more then that. They are hard yes and I thought,no title yet has any evasion and magic evasion on them. Imho these 2 titles and maybe antidote expert are hardest to get.
    I propose for Lore Seeker +25 evasion and +25 magic evasion and for Lore Master +50 evasion and +50 magic evasion.
    That would make those titles very desireable.
    Sounds like a good idea.

A thought on the titles in general. Some buff, (well, when they actually had a buff of some sort) only a single skill. Yet anyone of course can earn the titles. Perhaps the skill buffs can include, for say a melee buffing title, all the melee skills? One of the myloc titles buffs what +50 spirit, +50 2hc? why not make it +50 spirit, +50 primal, +50 2hc, +50 2hs, +50 t&c ? something along those lines.

Ranger oriented titles could buff both bow and crossbow for example, plus nature skill.

Basic idea is to 1, include dragon skills, especially in the harder to earn titles, and 2, include multiple melee skills, and/or spell skills, where the spell skills don't cross classes. So if we had title X that was decided is a melee and spell skill booster, give it all the melee skills + t&c, and a spell skill from the mystic side, plus a spell skill from the arcane side. In this way, someone would only be getting at max, 1 useful melee buff, 1 useful spell skill buff. So the title buffs say spirit, flame, primal magic skills. If I am mage I get the benefit of the flame skill, the primal doesn't help since I don't know any primal skills. Spirit would I suppose help spirit bolt, but that's it. If the title buffs all the melee skills including t&c, it doesn't matter since I am only wielding a weapon that uses 1 of the skills.

In this way more titles become viable to be equipped by more classes, not simply always using Myloc's Bane on peds, and the primal/t&c boosting one on dragons (forget the name atm).

I would like the +Damage vs undead buffs to come back also. That was useful across all classes and races.

If the reason the buffs were stripped, so that the titles (after being reworked) would increase dmg only vs the mob type that was killed in earning it, then the above suggestions of mine don't apply. But it was nice having some small benefit to them.

Thread Information