Thread: Color to Dragons?

Default Color to Dragons?

I was heard their was once color markings, chest scale, and scale color. But can't the wings have their on color two?

I know that their might be needing to delete the original characters but I think if their could be tokens to make your character look like another, deleting the character would be not needed.

http://cyndernar.deviantart.com/art/...nder-559806225
    Characters like mine look...bleak to me.

But if the wings had color in the wing web, scales, markings, and chest scale, that would be epic. The colors that are already in it is nice but adding colors like dark black, white, orange, violet, brown, and many other colors.
    Those who hate, are filled with dishonor.
    But those who have peace in their heart will find a heavenly future.

Default Re: Color to Dragons?

I think this may be a good idea, we do need to make dragons and bipeds look better.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyrimShadowheart View Post
    I think this may be a good idea, we do need to make dragons and bipeds look better.
    Yes it may be a very good idea. That dragons and bipeds should have more "detail" in a way.

Suggested over and over.

Solitaire used to be work on a dragon "revamp" project which would add various new things for customisation, however, they can no longer work on said project due to RL things if I'm not mistaken.
    I think Cega has once mentioned that a character recreation token is in fact possible, but that they hadn't looked more into it yet.

Either way, Istaria's art team is really, really small, things like these are not priority as of right now, especially with the rest of this year being bugfixing, and next year is the continuation of the Tier Revamps.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    Suggested over and over.

Solitaire used to be work on a dragon "revamp" project which would add various new things for customisation, however, they can no longer work on said project due to RL things if I'm not mistaken.
    I think Cega has once mentioned that a character recreation token is in fact possible, but that they hadn't looked more into it yet.

Either way, Istaria's art team is really, really small, things like these are not priority as of right now, especially with the rest of this year being bugfixing, and next year is the continuation of the Tier Revamps.
    I see, if I was able to help the team out, I would. Cause I know a-bit of coding. But I hope for Istaria to grow.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn_Skypool View Post
    But if the wings had color in the wing web, scales, markings, and chest scale, that would be epic. The colors that are already in it is nice but adding colors like dark black, white, orange, violet, brown, and many other colors.
    Meepsa already said what's needed to say to this suggestion-wise, (as she did on this thread, too), but there are some mods to mess with colors. (Also here's what Amon had to say on character redesign - post #2)

In the meantime, there's my underwing color mod and there's Shian's color mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyn_Skypool View Post
    I see, if I was able to help the team out, I would. Cause I know a-bit of coding. But I hope for Istaria to grow.
    As far as I know, Istaria's coded in a very messed up version of Lua that was screwed with so hard without documentation that the devs can barely figure out some sections.

Shians color mod may need re-adding. links seem broken

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Works fine for me o.o
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...l=1#post250102 This better?

Edit: Nevermind, you mean the mod itself. I'll search for an alternate link.

Edit 2: Or not, the mod links work for me.

It takes me to orderunderground.org but the page displays many symbols and no download.
    piece of what im getting

Rar!ϐs Qt Nl]с.3, DragonColorVer01Real\dragon_skin_black01.actDH E$QD&aʚR4x68Q))PQTR+ u+EVZ+ŋ7Bl^p_.o "ǃ aYqc6a ϓ)h˘sg-Y^%Nk~{ ~ͦqqݼ9χ^\ӱt{|nG; Gt Ml*Ԓio.3+ DragonColorVer01Real\dragon_skin_blue01.act= vtMpr58DE$MktQ)->ٍw>|Ͼgjjz{c[[`[\[ܜ8 1hW77gGWWgwI8C }/ A  BD!pcG%N.6F68lyH HR%#2NJjD䔜IB%gJKLK*brx 8j.lԖhLYxVtFO@^ڒ)jM "0jZ35jjjTR%U5UGqE , egVBu@9nmWX\;wb\b< 1it@**mp**%A[ b

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

...weird. I'll just send you the mod's files over a PM so I don't derail this thread further

that worked good for some colors.
    goldenhatchie.jpg

Salwrik, you probably just need to install winrar. It looks like your pc is downloading the .rar file and opening it as text, or in the webpage window. Once windows knows what to do with that file type, would probably give you the open/save prompt.

the underwing color mod works quite well! take my Cyynder for example (using the red color mod) horizons_1435777603.jpg

Thread Information