Thread: Looking for Darkstaff crystal

Default Looking for Darkstaff crystal

Darkstaff small crystal fragment or Darkstaff crystal fragment. Im looking for one of the lv 30 old crystals.

Pm here or Tilithia/Kaigara, chaos shard.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Looking for Darkstaff crystal

I think the fragments are attuned when you pick it up.

Im talking about the crystals with dodge,evasion and armor bonus. not the new ones. the old ones should be still unattuned.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

The old ones are attuned too and can't be traded anymore.

Darkstaff's Small Focus Crystal
    Darkstaff's Small Crystal Fragment
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

I still have one that is not attuned? Ill keep that in mind though,thanks.

See links above, if your's is unattuned, take it out of vault and place back, the description may update then (at least it did by the ones I own).
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

What a shame. thank you.

These crystals aren't exactly game-breakingly powerful. I enjoyed giving them to new characters when I started them. It was nice to be able to provide a few "heirlooms" to a newly created toon. When the devs chose to make them attune 2 or 3 years ago (with no forewarning, so you could at least give them the permanent home you most preferred), it struck me as really petty and kind of mean-spirited. Here's hoping the next time our dev team faces such a decision, they will look at the big picture of how much effect the item in question actually has on the game as a whole, and use restraint with attuning to avoid spoiling fun unnecessarily!

Thread Information