Thread: Black hotkey bars

Default Black hotkey bars

Greetings everyone.
    This mod disables the texture images used on the hotkey bars and leaves them colored black.

Benefits:
    • Black as transparent base color fits to the rest of the gui parts, good to make transparent layouts
    • Nice borderless layouts possible

Download and installation steps: http://www.istaria-lexica.de/Black_hotkey_bars

Examples:

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Default Re: Black hotkey bars

Ill have to try it out later. Im only concerned about visibility in places like Dralnoks doom. This could be put in the game as new theme "Obsidian" ?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I'm playing with the ones you can see on screenshot to the lower right for quite a while now. No problems on darker places, all is well. Doing a theme would include changing the rest of the gui. Ouch! Too much for me

------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Elteria View Post
    I'm playing with the ones you can see on screenshot to the lower right for quite a while now. No problems on darker places, all is well. Doing a theme would include changing the rest of the gui. Ouch! Too much for me
    True I didn't think about that sorry :S I think it would make nice theme though

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I was thinking about that quite a while, too. A borderless, dark theme, like obsidian or dark iron or so.

Actually you're already able to create that on your own with the default theme, by coloring and using transparencies. Of course the background images would still be the wrong ones (brown-colored, that's where this mod comes in handy) but on my setup (20% transparency against black backgrounds, no borders and each box directly attached to each other) this doesn't look too bad either.

------------------

Yes,i do like the bottom right setup a lot.

Download into resources_override? oh everything explained on site... cool.

Thread Information