Thread: Dragon Park Part Three - Drulkar's Hot Springs

Default Dragon Park Part Three - Drulkar's Hot Springs

....where good and evil dragon themes collide.

A very special zone indeed (to me at least). In this zone you'll see some objects that were previously unused. While making this zone I learned new things and saw things ive never seen before . It gave me some trouble that delayed me by few days but fortunately its working now. This was very exciting to build: I learned how to separate effect from object and how to put in actual creatures, which gave me new possibilities (for that I must thank Cegaiel's knowledge I found in other threads) For one youll now see fire-breathing main dragon statue and smaller statues at the start of the park (near bridges between Skalkaar and Island), geysers and steam (though not impressive, its a start ). I want to say big thanks to Pryzm, Guaran and Vasteel (FireLeo) for testing, suggestions and comments.
    As always I have some pictures to show first, some taken during work.

Progress: 4/6 zones. 2 zones, central area and corrections left.

Pictures
    >>Download<<

Put sector_default.def file in your world_cache folder: ( C: ) -> Program Files (x86) -> Istaria -> world_cache
    Yes to overwrite.
    Restart your game.

Have fun!

Note: patching makes sector_default go back to clean one. Youll need to place downloaded sector_default file in world_cache every time you patch.

...ignore the Skulk xD

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Dragon Park Part Three - Drulkar's Hot Springs

I forgot to mention that im using ebony Dralk mod that turns all volcanic rocks from red to obsidian. Which means unmodded it will look quite different.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I installed it yesterday to check it out on one of my dragons, it looks very nice! Great work! ^^

I'm also making a video about it, too

Im glad soembodys enjoying

Two videos Photon and Pryzm made,thank you so much guys!

Thank you Photon wyvern

Limit of videos 1 per post >.>

Thank you Pryzm

My pleasure! ^^ the theme park could be a great place for people who have it, can ascend!

Id actually love to see some small resort like quests (like new brommel and koraelia). but I don't have ideas writers,quests appreciated!
    atm have 2 quest ideas,thinking on third that could introduce new banner pattern that would somehow reflect dragon park. but I don't have the skills XD
    Last edited by Tilithia; November 29th, 2015 at 10:55 PM.

I cant edit anymore >.<

Anybody interested in making a picture for banner and mural related to park?

Just curious. Did you think of a name now for the park or will the name stay Dragon Park?

Most likely Resort: Dragon Theme Park. Still open for suggestions XD

Kind of late on this, but I feel like this should be added: This is one of the BEST Istarian mods I've seen, ever! You've really outdone yourself on this project, everything is beautiful and decorative, and all the little caves are definitely something I'm glad you added, makes it a wonderful chill spot. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more!
    "Normality is a paved road. It's comfortable to walk on, but no flowers grow on it." - Vincent Van Gogh

Here is the finished...I posted a while ago :S

Finished Dragon Park

and thank you I appreciate.

Thread Information