Thread: T6 Biped Armor?

Lightbulb T6 Biped Armor?

I know we have T6 resources, but I feel for biped they are under utilized in crafting. When you get the fully teched armor/jewelry/tool just so you can gather and convert those high level raw resources. I don't feel like they go to many useful things. There are T6 weapons, but to my knowledge, there is no T6 armor for bipeds, but dragons do have a full set of T6 scales. Bipeds do get the T6 jewelry set, but the stats pale in comparison to the dragon full scale set. I was wondering if maybe, T6 armor and tools could be made and with the possibility of 4 techs to be added?

Default Re: T6 Biped Armor?

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    I know we have T6 resources, but I feel for biped they are under utilized in crafting. When you get the fully teched armor/jewelry/tool just so you can gather and convert those high level raw resources. I don't feel like they go to many useful things. There are T6 weapons, but to my knowledge, there is no T6 armor for bipeds, but dragons do have a full set of T6 scales. Bipeds do get the T6 jewelry set, but the stats pale in comparison to the dragon full scale set. I was wondering if maybe, T6 armor and tools could be made and with the possibility of 4 techs to be added?
    T6 weapons and jewelry for bipeds (which is in total....I think 8 slots?) and scales for dragons (which total at 10) in my eyes this is relatively balanced.
    If you want T6 armour for bipeds you'd most likely get more "priceless" stuff as I do remember some discussion going back and forth on why we got that instead of normal T6 weapons/scales.

I was thinking,instead of T6 armor,priceless like meepsa says that would have preset sklls just like priceless scales do. So say priceless platemail chest piece with armor (cant remember how much current t5 does) and +100 1hs,2s str and dex etc etc. Id give them max 1 tech slot (for tech kits),with exception for head -2 slots for sockets.

That would require many formulas though. maybe instead of dividing into plate chain scale cloth padded,divide only into skills and just do priceless chest piece that would have preset armor that is slighy better than currecnt t5 plate (that's highest I believe?). And requirement adv rating of 105 or 110 just like jewelry.

Maybe:

Priceless chest piece of Warrior:
    +100 1hs/2hs/1hp/1hc/2hc/dex/str (you cant use all skills at the same time anyway,this is to save room for formulas)

Priceless chest piece of Arcane
    +100 flame/ice/energy/mind/power/focus

Priceless chest piece of Mysticism
    +100 spirit/blight/nature/life/power/focus

Priceless chest piece of Bowman
    +100 bow/crossbow/dex/str

Im not sure where to put unarmed skill. I guess Warrior. I didn't consider shields. I think current shields and ceremonial shield are great.
    Last edited by Tilithia; December 14th, 2015 at 01:47 PM.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
    You have to understand Dragons have to be an Ancient to even USE the Priceless scales.. They cant be a level 100 hatchling or adult to use them they HAVE to be an Ancient to USE the t6 scales while bipeds can just equip it the moment they hit 100.. Dragons donbt get that Easy button mode .. as in They have to be 100 RL days old BEFORe they can acess there Right of passage to Ancienthood AND complete ALL the schools of each... Lunus and Helien side quests in the City.
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDemon View Post
    You have to understand Dragons have to be an Ancient to even USE the Priceless scales.. They cant be a level 100 hatchling or adult to use them they HAVE to be an Ancient to USE the t6 scales while bipeds can just equip it the moment they hit 100.. Dragons donbt get that Easy button mode .. as in They have to be 100 RL days old BEFORe they can acess there Right of passage to Ancienthood AND complete ALL the schools of each... Lunus and Helien side quests in the City.
    ALL of that combined still pales in comparison to the struggles of leveling a biped though, so I don't see how this point would be even remotely relevant.

That may be true but bipeds are a different game and harder to do than dragons even with the 100 day to Ancient. They may equip it at level 100 we can limit it by school if possible. Bipeds have lower health than dragons and lower armor stats and they need several sets armor for fighting and crafting. They are unique and different to dragons entirely. I support T6 Biped Armor but in a balanced way that doesn't overpower but allows them better survivability against mobs and bosses. Dragons are unique and powerful in there own way and bipeds are powerful and unique in there own way. We need ways to make it so bipeds and dragons can support each other and work together against the Withered Aegis. The purpose of the game is to fight against The Withered Aegis. If Bipeds can get T6 Biped Armor than they can better support the dragons in crafting and battle. This needs to be strategically thought out.

Quote Originally Posted by ZyrimShadowheart View Post
    That may be true but bipeds are a different game and harder to do than dragons even with the 100 day to Ancient. They may equip it at level 100 we can limit it by school if possible. Bipeds have lower health than dragons and lower armor stats and they need several sets armor for fighting and crafting. They are unique and different to dragons entirely. I support T6 Biped Armor but in a balanced way that doesn't overpower but allows them better survivability against mobs and bosses. Dragons are unique and powerful in there own way and bipeds are powerful and unique in there own way. We need ways to make it so bipeds and dragons can support each other and work together against the Withered Aegis. The purpose of the game is to fight against The Withered Aegis. If Bipeds can get T6 Biped Armor than they can better support the dragons in crafting and battle. This needs to be strategically thought out.
    ROFLMFAO bipeds better support the dragons... LOLOL

sorry thats Hilarious
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Quote Originally Posted by Calyndrell View Post

sorry thats Hilarious
    you clearly don't understand I mean they support each other, sorry if I didn't make it clear.

A biped requires rating 105 to wear t6 jewelry, which is a lv100 school and a lv70 school.

As for the t6armor, I'd love to have something for my biped to start working for again, but I'm worried about pointless power creep. There are already bipeds who do current things with extreme ease.

>.>

<.<

Maybe we could get some new bosses at the same time to provide more of a challenge? *coughhint* Would be nice to have something to actually use such armor for. If biped t6 armor came out, I'd totally ignore it because there's nothing I need it for. Heck for the longest time my biped healed valkor and reklar nearly naked.

TLDR - Would be nice to have, but why?

Edit: What about requirements? t6 jewelry only requires rating, which makes leveling significantly easier later in the game. It'd be a little strange to say the least to have a biped in full t6 in a lv20 school to level.
    Last edited by Alisto; December 15th, 2015 at 11:00 PM.

But you can equip t5 armor (cloth and padded) as lv 1. *smirk*
    Rating seems the best option because it requires you to lv at leats one more school. How about Rating + current adv school lv 100?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

T6 Armor does not make sense at the moment. Fighting is easy enough against most critters. T6 Armor will raise the stats, armor and such even higher... and everything will become easier at is now.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    T6 Armor does not make sense at the moment. Fighting is easy enough against most critters. T6 Armor will raise the stats, armor and such even higher... and everything will become easier at is now.
    Which simply means we need much higher rated mobs (for a different thread... but why on earth peds can get to such high echelons yet forced to do so on MUCH lower level mobs... it's beyond me, but anyway)

I've been giving Destiny a flogging lately, and while I would never use it as an example of "what to do", I do like the Exotics they have (sometimes).

My two cents on this would be that if it were possible, perhaps only via a new inventory slot, that we might equip ONE "exotic" item which could add some nifty bonuses. Of course, the easier alternative would be to make the current "Epic" items, legitimately EPIC, but whatevz.

To add a bit of flair to the idea, make them class related, doesn't have to be one for every class, but you know 1 mage, 1 mystic, 1 warrior, 1 archer, and then a few multiclassed ones (make those ones "better" but higher rating required). Dragons are free to equip all of them, but naturally an Archer item would be pretty redundant, and ideally they'd have their own versions anyway.

Too much dragon vs ped going on... so let's keep that clean please. By adding a new equipment slot, everyone can benefit. The hardest thing I see the devs constantly battling the players about, is the balance between peds and dragons (and just dragons in general). If dragons are "too easy" then make the mobs harder, don't change the dragons.

Anyyyywayyyy, I'd really like to see a return to the "set items". I remember when the Priceless gear was introduced and how much volume that generated, they're good and thus in demand. But I'm getting further off topic, so let's see where this current "T6 (biped) Armor" one leads
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Yes it's time for letting the T7 Creatures hit the realms of Istaria ^^
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

sorry thats Hilarious

^^^

Bipeds outcallsed dragons Armor Before the Priceless scales came out.. Devs added this Armor to counter the Armor bipeds got.. If they added another set.. they would have to add Another t7 Armor for dragons tom Counter the t6 Biped armor that would Over match the Dragomns Priceless set. And it will continue onward.. and then next thing we know its Another World of warcraft clone and we DO NOT want that..

And its hard to Level a biped? please.. You get shops Dragons do not.. Try soloing a dragon on Blight Theres NO shops to help you and you get restrictions on your Armor.. aka Slots..

Bipeds dont get this problem.. They get to 100 or 90, They can equip the said item.. Lets not forget.. Your also have Jewelery that Adds armor as if it was a tier 6 Set.. Plus your Armor.. yeah.. thats why the devs did not add a tier 6 Armor for bipeds.. it would make dragons not as powerful anymore.

Bipeds get how many slots Vs a dragons how many slots.. you do the math
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...

^^^

Bipeds outcallsed dragons Armor Before the Priceless scales came out.. Devs added this Armor to counter the Armor bipeds got.. If they added another set.. they would have to add Another t7 Armor for dragons tom Counter the t6 Biped armor that would Over match the Dragomns Priceless set. And it will continue onward.. and then next thing we know its Another World of warcraft clone and we DO NOT want that..

And its hard to Level a biped? please.. You get shops Dragons do not.. Try soloing a dragon on Blight Theres NO shops to help you and you get restrictions on your Armor.. aka Slots..

Bipeds dont get this problem.. They get to 100 or 90, They can equip the said item.. Lets not forget.. Your also have Jewelery that Adds armor as if it was a tier 6 Set.. Plus your Armor.. yeah.. thats why the devs did not add a tier 6 Armor for bipeds.. it would make dragons not as powerful anymore.

^^^

*scratches head* how did most of this have any relevance to my post?

But yes level a biped is relatively easy to 100 for the first class an the second class but after 8 or nine classes when the rating really starts to ramp it up.. THEN it becomes more of a challenge.. eitherway dragons have MANY quests to assist them with your perceived handicap.. butal this is completely irrelevant because ultimately i agree in that bipeds DON'T need Tier 6 armour to equal dragons we just need to know what we are doing.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

*scratches head* how did most of this have any relevance to my post?

But yes level a biped is relatively easy to 100 for the first class an the second class but after 8 or nine classes when the rating really starts to ramp it up.. THEN it becomes more of a challenge.. eitherway dragons have MANY quests to assist them with your perceived handicap.. butal this is completely irrelevant because ultimately i agree in that bipeds DON'T need Tier 6 armour to equal dragons we just need to know what we are doing.
    If they want something that makes leveling Easier i suggest an Armor set that's Worse then refurbished Armor but you can socket as in its worse then tier 5 Armor Refurbished, Why? because its Leveling gear, This i wouldn't mind.. Each gear gives 1.5% exp earned to boost there leveling. each armor piece, so that's about 18% in total exp they will get from all the pieces ''Shield included'' This armor set i wouldn't mind if they just wanna get more Exp from there other classes! Course only letting them have access to the armor set after they reach level 100 with there 1st biped character. and master there 1st class. And they get access to a shop that sells this armor, for 250s pieces each. a great sink hole and a great way to have bipeds get there exp that they wanted. Anyone want to say other wise speak up,. so its like an armor set that has a ratting of a 4.5 Ratting a tier 4.5 i think... if that makes seance..
    Last edited by ArchDemon; December 23rd, 2015 at 09:52 AM.

That's actually pretty good idea.that would help lvling ped so much. this kind of armor would have to have tiers though for survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    That's actually pretty good idea.that would help lvling ped so much. this kind of armor would have to have tiers though for survivability.
    As long as its not stronger then tier 5 armor while its slightlystronger then tier 4 armor it should do nicely. you can socket a few bits like the chest and helm example. and add your gems to it.. In the end it should be tier 4.5 like. your getting EXP boosts from it so if it was stronger then tier 5 it would be easy mode all over again. So its to advoid the powercreep and make crafted tier 5 armor for bipeds wont feel well useless and out classed by exp armor.. Again to use it you need at least 1 biped at level 100 and master a school to use it so you can use the said armor to class mage scout warrior or what ever.. But i see what you mean by tiers too thats why i said 4.5 heres another example..

tier 0.5, tier 1.5, tier 2.5, tier 3.5, and lastly tier 4.5. Has worse protection then referbished but can be socketed/teched. Example EXP armor for biped warrior is 0.5 as in A referbished scale male at level 1 will have more protection then the exp armor.. referbished bronze has 7+ armor example the exp will only give 5+ armor. Get what im saying?

Thread Information