Thread: Dragon Theme Park - Finished!

Default Dragon Theme Park - Finished!

Yup its finished. Today I present last 2 zones of dragon park.
    They are: Temple of Kaasha and Fiendish Slides. First one is jungle like area with temple and maze with traps (some can be deadly if you hesitate too long cant say more). there aren't many screenshots of inside because it contains secrets that I hope players will find out its a simple maze,because I didn't have room for anything bigger. Sorry about that! Also khutit recommended for big draggies!
    Fiendish slides offer two small slides and a big one that goes over whole park. *insert super Mario 64 penguin race music* its another way to travel around the park literally or maybe hold races with friends? choice is yours
    Finally I added tiny center area,picnic like with portal and shrine. very simple gathering place.
    To my surprise binding crystal and portal partially work,this is misleading. In real they are far away and wont work.sorry.

Temple of Kaasha
    Fiendish Slides
    Portal center and DOWNLOAD

Put sector_default.def file in your world_cache folder: ( C: ) -> Program Files (x86) -> Istaria -> world_cache
    Yes to overwrite.
    Restart your game.
    Patching resets sector_default.

Have fun!

---
    This has been great adventure. I learned a lot,i saw many many models that weren't used in game. This is not the end though. Currently theres something limiting number of objects that I can use in sector_default file. if that ever gets fixed I plan to go back to this and upgrade some zones a little bit. This has been very fun. Im glad some people enjoy/ed this.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Dragon Theme Park - Finished!

its such breathtaking stuff!! Thank you for that!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Like I said on the original download, this is wonderful! Great work.
    "Normality is a paved road. It's comfortable to walk on, but no flowers grow on it." - Vincent Van Gogh

Nice work! Wouldn't it be fun to plan a plot that size, using all the various world models like lava, crystals, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Nice work! Wouldn't it be fun to plan a plot that size, using all the various world models like lava, crystals, etc.
    Exactly,it was fun to build it, like planning a huge plot my plots werent enough haha

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Final video for the park. Brilliant work Pryzm!

*hands Pryzm Gold Cup*

I just downloaded it, and this mod is fantastic, I really like the feel of the place

Uploading a picture of a cool place!
    Last edited by Polly; October 3rd, 2016 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Adding a picture
    The Helian Adult Ithiri- 46/50 | The Saris Rajira - Ranger 20 & Craftsman | The Lunus Ancient Eiktyrner - 100/61 | The Hatchling Odha

All on Chaos

Thread Information