Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shoulder Parrot missing [resolved]

Default Re: Shoulder Parrot missing

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

I think somewhere I have a dead parrot laying around, would that work?
    No, because if you read it, that parrot is no more, has ceased to be, is bereft of life, it rests in peace. It is an ex-parrot. Now, you might be able to ask for a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    Why do I keep getting message my post is too short?
    Because your messages might just be too short?

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Isnt that preorder pet?! I do not want to see those rares added back.
    Thats just because your an elitist rares collector.. you want what nobody else has.. I'll be blunt. tough stop being selfish.
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

well 3 times it said my message was too short please add 10 characters. Each time I added more then 10. I was trying to use the quote button. I ended up copying and pasting in just a regular reply to get it to take.

Speaking of pets... The treant pet, was originally made from pieces of the blighted treants. The difference between those and normal treants, was that the blighted treants had christmas lights on them. Perhaps those can be added to the treant pet? it would be fixing the appearance really.

For future Gnomekindles, I would bring back the blighted treants. They spawned in with the normal treants of tier 1 thru 5 treants, were blighted, had christmas lights, and when killed would drop a few ornaments and a chance at a treant piece (was divided into 6 parts like left arm, head, torso, right leg). That's a more fun way to collect ornaments imho. Although back then, they (sometimes?) dropped blighted ornaments which had to be cleansed (1:1) before spending them at the vendor. NPC in new rachival sold the form to cleanse them (Still have it on all my toons) but they could just drop clean ornaments. Since those blighted treants were a rarer spawn, could up the drop quantity of ornaments to 5 to 10 per mob, and remove the treant pieces from the loot table, since that old reassemble the pet quest is gone. But I miss having those mean blighted treants running around, including the t5 named one. They had same personality as the Enraged treants, very aggressive.

The named treant attacked towns on occasion, recall it being in mahagra once. Amon proably did that.
    Last edited by Guaran; December 29th, 2015 at 05:59 PM.

*sigh* yes Guaran- very special events- those trees attacking the cities- dp and lag but we did not care..
    We had to save Istaria:-))
    And yes good ideas!

And btw- I would give lots of gold or play endless quests for the purple and white parrot..
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Decided to post front views, side by side (refresh page if you don't see them). Also you couldn't tell before since I was displaying rear view only, but the birds have eyeballs now. The original bird, poor thing, completely blind. Maybe the eyepatch was because he was self conscious.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; December 30th, 2015 at 04:52 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

The white version of the parrot brought back memories. Back in the early days of the game I was in Sslanis and I had a graphics glitch where my pre order shoulder parrot turned white. I thought it was great and took screen shots. Of course the colors were normal later, it was temporary. My screen shots were lost when the computor I had back then died. But it was neat to see your picture, be fun to have that one in game someday. As well as some of the other colors.

Submitted by Azrel Rashemi
    Bird: Red-rumped Parrot

I don't even want to use any of the ones I came up with! Hopefully Azrel might be able to come up with some more designs! This will definitely be added!
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    I don't even want to use any of the ones I came up with! Hopefully Azrel might be able to come up with some more designs! This will definitely be added!
    That looks great. I love that the colors were picked after a real bird. The detail on the feathers is excellent.

You might still put one or 2 of yours in Ceg, 3 and 6 look good. Or at least save a few for future Gnomkindles. Maybe Arzel can use some of those colors and make a few new ones that are all fancy
    Last edited by Cegaiel; January 22nd, 2016 at 06:32 AM. Reason: Removed bird images from quote

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Submitted by Azrel Rashemi
    Bird: Red-rumped Parrot

Fantastic work Arzel!

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Thread Information