Thread: Role Playing Policy, Can We Get?

Default Role Playing Policy, Can We Get?

There was a comment/question made in a previous thread as to whether the game is dying and or is Order Dead? A couple responses were Chaos is doing fine, there are three (3) Shards, and more importantly - Some people do not like the restrictions on the Order (role playing) Shard...

I tried to follow the link to the role playing rules as listed under the Order forums, but it came up as both an out-of-date certificate and when I told browser to go to site anyways said it was no longer available.

So...Can we get a new list of RP rules posted

Because...

Having been an Order player since the Shard Merger, I have never once seen an issue concerning rules. Not saying it hasn't happened, but despite its name there is not an over abundance of RP and when it does occur it is in its own channel or localized and for an event (say, Bristugo or some other place where someone is celebrating some event).

Why did I chose Order?

Nope, I'm not even a 'light' role-player, though I do on occasion join in when a conversation of such begins and I'm not busy. No one has ever held that against me and there are many reasons why Order has been a good fit...They seem to be a nicer, friendlier, and more helpful group, there are tons of available plots, and I guess it just 'feels' like a better fit - because while I don't actively RP, my main character does have a background (Even if it is only in my head) which fits perfectly in the Order World.

I would hate to see people dismiss coming to the Order Shard simply because of a perception that it is a RP-heavy world and they aren't into role-play. It is not like that and I wish I had the words to better describe how it is...perhaps someone who is more of a wordsmith can come up with a better description for me and potential Orderians (hehe...I like that).

Aaelefein
    Proud Owner of a Tradalarian Plot and Lair
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Role Playing Policy, Can We Get?

not to say these are current, or at all enforced by the community, but here's a link with the order policies as listed by Virtrium.
    Linky

I know I'm not really adding much to this conversation/discussion, but thought I should add it anyway ^^

Thread Information