Thread: Who were Roxi and Volcane?

Default Who were Roxi and Volcane?

I found 2 statues in Istaria where i wonder who they represent. One is the statue from Volcane. A dragon statue in Tazoon close to the big waterfall. If you click on the statue it sais: In loving Memory of Volcane.

The other statue is a statue from a dwarf named Roxi watching towards the ocean in Guild: Back Bay. If you click on the statue it sais: In Memory of Roxi, beloved Heart of the Annatar.

I can only add one picture so here the pic from Roxi since Volcane is easyer to find:
    horizons_1454247679.jpg

Im really curious who these two were so anyone got some background storys here for me?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: Who were Roxi and Volcane?

Thanks alot i will think on them when i pass the statues even when i didn`t know them.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: Who were Roxi and Volcane?

And there's a Dragon statue at Grandli.

And, has anything been thought of on Memorial Island?
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information