View Poll Results: Best place for the location of Tier 6 Town Marshall Vendor?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Delegarth

14 77.78%
  • Eastern Outpost

1 5.56%
  • Imperial Outpost

1 5.56%
  • Harro

2 11.11%

Thread: Tier 6 Town Marshall

Default Tier 6 Town Marshall

There is Town Marshall's for Tier 1-5. I think it would put ease to Aughundell Tier 5 Town Marshall on tech kits and emblems if there is a so called Town Marshall for Tier 6. In addition, for new tech kits, and emblems that the players come up with that are fitting for tier 6. It doesn't necessary has have to be called Town Marshall just a Vendor for it. Each Quest reward will offer 32 tokens of gratitude.

I do have several places in mind Delegarth, Eastern Outpost, Imperial Outpost, and Harro. Harro is considered even know it is just a settlement because there is easy access to Tier 6 resources, and Tier 6 mobs and ways to the Eastern Deadlands. I have setup a poll of the choices.

I also have several ideas for target mobs for tier 6.

List of Target Tier 6 mobs:
    Vile Maggot, Styigan Scorpion, Brachina Beetle, Cave Crawlers, Murk Crab, Colossal Scorpion, Carrion Crawler, Mylocs, Noxious Maggot, Frosthound, Hunter Scorpion, Travertine Golem (normal and boulder), Blight Crabs, Adamantium Golems, Baleful Spitter/Baleful Feeder, Ul'dathos Wander/Ul'dathos Centurian, Fallen Plague-Warrior/Fallen Plague-Dragon, Blighted Kwellen, Ul'zilgat Flayer/Ul'zilgat Defiler, Kwellen Beserker, Thornwood Treant, Enraged Aegror and Blight Hound.

I am looking for feedback and ideas to add to a vendor for tier 6 town marshall and feed back on where the best place for the vendor would be.

Default Re: Tier 6 Town Marshall

I was torn between Harro and Delgarath as settlements, then I realized that there are no Imperial vendors or trainers in Harro, just a few guards and the gatekeeper. Maybe it's just bias, but I would like to see more Imperial support there, especially as it is far more easily accessible than Delgarath and has a portal out to more than just Bristugo.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I was torn between Harro and Delgarath as settlements, then I realized that there are no Imperial vendors or trainers in Harro, just a few guards and the gatekeeper. Maybe it's just bias, but I would like to see more Imperial support there, especially as it is far more easily accessible than Delgarath and has a portal out to more than just Bristugo.
    That's one of the reason I choose Harro and suggested Harro because of accessibility. But delegarth has some master forums. We could split the Tier 6 between delegarth and harro.

Isn't there already one at the Imperial Outpost SW of Harro? Perhaps it just needs to have the extra trophies you mentioned added to the list of accepted trophies? If the devs were concerned that there are too many of particular types of T6 trophies in storage, then just up the cash-in to be 10 or more trophies per hit? Either way, I'd suggest if you specifically wanted a T6 Town Marshall, that'd be my location.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Could also make Frig Tallowgar the marshall and just add tech kits and titles to him. Like frozen weapon,virulent venom,Blackhammer and Dralnoks Doom titles.
    Delgarath somehow seems like a natural choice to me.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    Could also make Frig Tallowgar the marshall and just add tech kits and titles to him. Like frozen weapon,virulent venom,Blackhammer and Dralnoks Doom titles.
    Delgarath somehow seems like a natural choice to me.
    That may be a problem. I think he gives the master formulas and he is in imperial outpost.

Since, a Majority think the Town Marshall should go in Delegarth. I am siding with it should be in Delegarth now. I am looking at some of the people there. A new npc would be good, but if not there are a couple of choices, it cannot be Sergeant Dylan cause he holds lot of the title quests.

Choice 1: Leftenant Carmichael Kincaid (Holds the delegarth militia quest line but has no trade on him)
    Choice 2: Onyndriss (Holds title lore seeker quest, acid breath quest line, has dragon journal formula, and plus one quest for delegarth militia.)

What I listed above are two npc choices for holding tier 6 town marshal. I personally choose choice 2 cause it kind fits cause he is kind of the supply keeper of delegarth, just need to adjust his text and quests so that the non town marshal quests are listed first before town marshal quests. Be sure to comment.

How about Vorel-kai?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    How about Vorel-kai?
    That's also a good choice I thought about her too, but she is inside a building, but it can work if they moved her outside.

Thread Information