Thread: Learn how to socket a chest scale... [Resolved]

Angry Learn how to socket a chest scale... [Resolved]

Good afternoon.

I'm having trouble completing the dragon crafter quest given by, Kerian, in New Trismus. From what I've read, there's been reported problems since 2009...

I'm at the point, where Avariatus gives you directions to kill weaker saris ghosts. The directions alone are incorrect. He tells you to take the path north of town, past wild grulets, to reach a fallen log.

1. Wild grulets are south of town, not north.

2. The path north of town is walled off, to protect it from attacking undead.

I ended up cutting through the copper/tin mine, going up and round, and reached the log from a west direction.

You're then supposed to follow the path, until the blackened blighted area appears on your left. If you go under the log from the direction I came, you're already inside the blighted region. I traveled every square inch of it, and the area between New Trismus and the Blighted Region. The journal refuses to update, so the items I collected from the weaker saris ghosts are unusable.

I find it disappointing, that I'm unable to complete a crafting quest which had bugs reported since 2009. I would love any help or information concerning this, as I refuse to delete my dragon XD

Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Learn how to socket a chest scale...

the bug report stuff is incorrect, perhaps for the old trigger that's currently still being used, but the trigger point does work (trigger points are currently just a bit annoying, its simpy how they are.) I can attest to this as I've leveled several dragons over the past 3/4 years and done every single tutorial quest.

just as an update, you are most likely trying to get the trigger point to work on the wrong point, you're supposed to go down-hill from the log (to the west on the map) untill you actually see a path on your left, not the one going back east and uphill, but the one inbetween 2 cliffs which will lead you to maggots/the "haunted" area, if you keep walking down the road towards that cliffpoint the trigger point should happen. (and stay on the road, trigger points can be really precise)

I will say that the quest is in fact out of date for now yes, and I'm wondering why it hasn't been changed (since the NT revamp is from..about half a year ago, maybe more?) or rather, why it hasn't been properly sent in to support as a ticket, as the NT revamp has been out for a while now.

Thank you!

I followed your instructions and ended up at the, Ruined Homestead. Basically, tying into the other 2 or 3 quests I had.

I'll create a ticket as soon as I'm able to.

They really need to update that quest for the change.

The last portion of the quest has been redone with new triggers and text that makes more sense with old "City Under Siege" update. This should've been updated a while back, sorry it got missed. Will be on next delta.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information