Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blight Client Updates Compendium

Default Re: Blight Client Updates Compendium

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    Could you add /sleep to Key bindings in Options just like sit?
    That's a good idea, can also add it to the hotkey actions, too; since it also exists there.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Just so it stands out a bit more I'll be quoting Cega's post:
    ____
    Feb 22th, 2016

Blight Client 389.23.0

• Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel
      FIX: Problem with vault loading

Thank you, thank you, thank you

My inventory was filling up with stuff I needed to vault... and now I can access the tools I needed 3 days ago

*edit* There is still a minor glitch though - the vault window does not remember its size/position now. But at least it works!

Feb 24th, 2016

Blight Client 389.28.0

Client Fixes:
    • Sleep feedback fix

Simulation Fixes:
    • Players not in range of monster (but in player's group) no longer count for damage calculations
    • If client gets out of synch with server for target health, force down a dead health update
    • Fix for crash when checking input for custom name of structure / plot
    • Newly created structures don’t have the proper new name

Yay, I can open my silos again on Blight... thanks!

Blight Client 389.33.1
    • Dragons have a unique sleep animation for /sleep (Thank you Racktor!)

___
    I'll take this moment to voice a concern, why does a regular player have acces to the source files (you cannot animate without them)? even if it's just one. (as far as we know at least)
    Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that we're getting new animations, but I've been doing some volunteer art for a while now (2 or 3 months if I'm not mistaken), and voiced my opinion that I wanted to make additional animations, many times, to the right people (atleast, the people that in my eyes would be going over new art assets), yet I've never recieved access to a single file, yet here we have a normal player getting access.

And if we go by recent rumours I guess we could say they got even more, heck we might as well call them a herald now, but that's rumours and I'm not here to start flame wars or anything.

And for those that remember or heard tales, we know how well the herald system went.
    Last edited by meepsa; February 27th, 2016 at 06:46 PM.

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...C-Idle-Actions

Maybe this will help? I hope this is what you mean.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...C-Idle-Actions

Maybe this will help? I hope this is what you mean.
    no, what I'm getting at this is a new animation made by a regular player. new animations can only be made with the source files, which cannot be obtained by players(as we cannot rip the bones/skin/rigging from the .gr2 file).

I know this players has access to said file because she has in fact told me, which I mentioned afterwards to the person that actually goes over the art assets, who said they had no idea, and that it was really not the normal way to get things like this done.

After this new sleep animation was added I once again questioned the person that goes over the game's art, yet again, they had no idea.

The main reason I didn't raise this in the community was because I thought it could potentially make stuff hit the fan, which was something I really wasn't interested in doing at that time (I'm still not, hence not raising other points I am in fact aware of), as I thought this situation would rectify itself eventually, it seems it hasn't though.
    ___
    Again, I'm not saying I dislike that new animations are being added or that I have personal beef with this person, just that the fact that regular people can get their hands on the source files while people that do volunteer artwork for several months cannot shows that there's something going wrong.
    Last edited by meepsa; February 27th, 2016 at 07:39 PM.

Small update, I have talked with the right people, and whilst my initial post on the issue might've been a bit, one might say offended, everything is fine as of right now, and I apologise for getting so off-topic, thread will return to the normal delta posting now.

March 10th, 2016
    ___
    Blight Client 390.09.0

Features
    • Add option to character abilities tab to seperate out titles
    • Anyone you ignore also can't see you

Fixes
    • Allow guild management columns to sort
    • Fix for gathering flax as a dryad and character does strange motion
    • Fix for window position cascading off screen (if you open a lot of property windows)
    • Racial music will correctly play for character creation
    • Adjust Half Giant button text and racial ability font size

•Anyone you ignore also can't see you
    Does that include hearing from you,like in Main chat and Marketplace?

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

• Anyone you ignore also can't see you
    Does this place both parties invisible to each other? I can see a pretty bad way this could be used in the opposite manner it is meant to be used that would allow harassment and interference with another player's game play.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    Does this place both parties invisible to each other? I can see a pretty bad way this could be used in the opposite manner it is meant to be used that would allow harassment and interference with another player's game play.
    I'm pretty sure that in an earlier update, it was made so you can't see people you have on invis, now they also can't see you, so yeah, it's both ways

Separate tab for titles! Yes!

As far the the invisible player thing, just makes me wonder what in the world has been going on that would prompt this change to be necessary.

I might be a bit late since that update, but the /sleep animation. When I press the button or type the animation in chat, it says theres no macro called sleep in idk what it sayd. Shortly, it doesn't work for me. The game patched itself, I also repatched it once more.

Any idea why doesn't it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    I might be a bit late since that update, but the /sleep animation. When I press the button or type the animation in chat, it says theres no macro called sleep in idk what it sayd. Shortly, it doesn't work for me. The game patched itself, I also repatched it once more.

Any idea why doesn't it work?
    Do you have anything in your resources_override folder?

I do, but I doubt it has anything to do with it. Or does it?

It depends which server board I think is which.

That happens when you had a Commands_Player.def in yohr resources_override. You have to amend it or delete it.

Most previously modded commands are added in officially, so theres no risk in deleting the file. The only one that hasnt been added is /settime

If I recall correctly I had commands_player in override for the setscale pref, Im not sure. Ill have to take a look about it.

Probably an old version of Commands_Player.def in your resources_override. Find it and remove and relog,it should work. If it still doesn't work, one of mods may be conflicting.

Thread Information