Thread: Props to Devs

Default Props to Devs

It has been about 2 weeks now since the Dev Team fixed my problem with the " Item Creation" window. When I submitted the ticket I got a prompt reply and after several attempts that failed to fix the problem, it was suggested to get a member of the Team to check out my system and log into istaria and see what was actually happening.
    I have to thank the Team dev who found the problem and worked hard to fix it.
    i believe the Istaria Team is very trustworthy when controlling your system and trouble shooting Istaria.
    Everything is still working as it is supposed to and I am happy.
    I wonder how many other online games have a Team that is so helpful when you have a problem.

I greatly appreciate all the help.

Cheers

Default Re: Props to Devs

Yep by far Istaria has the best hands on dev team I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. They go the extra mile to help solve problems not just give you canned responses (if any even) that other games seem to do.

Having to deal with frustrated players when things dont go right I'm sure not the most fun thing to do, doubt any other game can have any better. Whether its dealing with problems or listening to suggestions, they are top notch.

*standing ovations for our devs and all who help the game keep going*

Can`t say THANK YOU often enough
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

agreed, when i had my issue with my monitor being to big (resolution wise) they got it sorted in no time, they went well beyond any devs have in any game i have played so far.
    "Knowing others is intelligence,knowing yourself is true wisdom.
    Mastering others is strength,Mastering yourself is true power"
    by Lao-Tzu

I have no experience with devs for any other game; this one has been wonderful for me and the devs of great caliber. Thank you for keeping the world of Istaria fantastic! :-)

I want to add I was having a lot of trouble installing Istaria, something just wasn't allowing the installer to put all the proper files, I sent in a ticket and had an appointment made to do remote access. I didn't even have to wait for the appointment time as some one was free and got in contact with me after just hours from emailing the proper information. Very helpful team I hope it continues to be like this for a long long time.

Thread Information