Thread: New Confectioner recipe's

Default New Confectioner recipe's

Felt sorry for the "Beer Golems" recently. Apart from the cap collection they have very little use, so was wondering if it possible to have some new confectioner recipe's designed requiring a chip or chips off them to make beverages?

Default Re: New Confectioner recipe's

But what would the beverages do?
    I just lost the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Qetesh View Post
    Felt sorry for the "Beer Golems" recently. Apart from the cap collection they have very little use, so was wondering if it possible to have some new confectioner recipe's designed requiring a chip or chips off them to make beverages?
    I can't make any promises, but I have a bunch of fluff quest ideas planned that I want to submit, working them out one by one so it might take some time, but I did have a quest idea for CONF that would reward a beverage formula.

Get you royal intoxicated similar to the debuffs, but with less "de" and more "buff". I'm not familiar with alchy potions or food, so I'm sure any suggestion I would make would only be similar to those already in-game, unfortunately. But heck, could do things like "Dwarven Inner Fire" that does something crazy like releases AoE Fire damage around self, but you also suffer the effects (to a lesser extent). Or something less tricky, just +Str/Power and -Dex/Focus. Short duration stuff of course, long recycle, but different beverages (i.e. Vodka, Beer, Bourbon...) could be cycled like different foods are.

Regardless, I'd rekon it could be funny that when an alcoholic beverage wears off, the user cops a short-duration debuff, "Hangover" which puts you flat on your back for 5secs making you completely vulnerable.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I hadn't really given any in-depth thought to specific beverage effects. Even if they were just for fun or maybe collecting so many caps of various designs could be handed in to an npc in Augundell (much like the token exchange at Imperial Outpost) in exchange for festival costumes etc. At this point just throwing some ideas out there to make more use of a specific mob area, since these mobs aren't ground for components and only the bottle cap collection.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    I can't make any promises, but I have a bunch of fluff quest ideas planned that I want to submit, working them out one by one so it might take some time, but I did have a quest idea for CONF that would reward a beverage formula.
    I do like this idea Meepsa. Fingers crossed something comes of it

Thread Information