Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Demon weapons (and one from Valkor), and some other semi-off topic things

Default Re: Demon weapons (and one from Valkor), and some other semi-off topic things

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    It is Tilithia!!

Though I would not make it a claw- claw means melee attack..

How about a nice epic backscale (for caster)?

Or wing? Or hindleg if that makes any sense (haha casting a deadly spell, tapping with my left hindleg^^)

(yes I know what I suggest here.. but caster need some love- since years!- so pls not another tail!!!)
    Claw doesn't have to mean melee attack :P We just happen to have a claw slot, and can smack stuff with it...'claw means melee' is no reason to not give casters an epic claw made for them. In a lot of the animations, it looks like the paw/claw is what's used to toss the spell out. *gestures at bolded part* It does amuse me when I think of my caster dragon with her reklar tail scale...wiggling her butt and out pops a mighty spell.

With that said, I'd much prefer an epic caster claw. However, it'd have to be better than (someone correct me if I'm off/wrong) Primal Rage + Drulkar's Flamestone + 15 spell dps (and Ithink there's some to-hit in there too?). I messed around with my caster claw some and that's the best combination I could come up with, so any epic would have to be better than that.

On a side note for the claw, since it would be for casters, the base damage of the claw itself could be lowered in order to allow the caster-buffing parts of the claw to be improved.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Demon weapons (and one from Valkor), and some other semi-off topic things

Before I forget this by going to bed...

On the topic of epic caster claws or scales, perhaps as an alternative or addition, dragons could get 2 broken claws to fix up - Primalist and Conquerer - that would be like a 'caster claw' with specialized caster stats and a 'melee claw' that's sort of just an improved version of our current claw, somewhere between epic and t5 with its stats.

I was thinking about that too. I have 3 ideas:

Conqueror: (Spiked Ruby Claw)

57-80 (debatable?)
    +100 str
    +100 tnc
    +100 dex
    2 sockets/techs

Primalist: (Spiked Sapphire Claw)

+100 primal
    +100 power
    +100 focus
    2 sockets/techs

Balanced: (Spiked Diamond Claw)

+75 primal and tnc
    +100 armor
    +200 health
    2 sockets/tech

Numbers to be discussed....

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

hmm that is not what I want..at least not from this thread

I want an epic claw for casters- as powerful as the melee claws "Demon`s claw" and "Blood Talon"
    with a special effect like "shredded armor" or " etheral leach", but for caster`s needs
    Stats we can get from elsewhere
    or dicuss broken claws as a seperate subject.
    My opinion
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    hmm that is not what I want..at least not from this thread

I want an epic claw for casters- as powerful as the melee claws "Demon`s claw" and "Blood Talon"
    with a special effect like "shredded armor" or " etheral leach", but for caster`s needs
    Stats we can get from elsewhere
    or dicuss broken claws as a seperate subject.
    My opinion
    I'm with Lov, Casters need help, Melee far from, so getting broken claws (again, dragons can already get two full sets of priceless scales, no need to go full ham) seems a bit...redundant is the best word, but it's the only one that comes to mind atm.

It depends which server board I think is which.

I was moreso suggesting it as an 'in-between' to give something people can build without having to hunt down an epic of some description. It's easier to throw in a few hardeners and some broken claw pieces together in a formula than to hunt an epic imo.

I didn't mean to imply that we should outright get rid of the idea of an epic caster claw. That's still a great idea and I'm all for it. I was just throwing it out there as an addition since we were on the topic of caster claws/a boost to casters.

My posts at 11pm aren't always coherent. ^^;

Not sure why those claws would be needed. Something that's like repaired like the priceless biped weapons?

The doom claw techs are pretty decent as is really.

I'd rather something more powerful than those for casters was implemented. Go big

Cudgel of Power now boosts 1-H Crush by +100 (up from +30), Power by +150 (up from +!00), does greater damage and has a 10% chance (up from 5%) to proc its debuff.
    Was looking at the weapon today and thought of something - the tail scale, tower shield, sash, and shakram are good items for mitigating/healing up damage, why not have at least one that's more damage focused? In light of that, for the cudgel...

(Keep the stat boost changes and damage boost)
    (Keep 10% proc chance)
    - to proc the following debuff. AoE - 10. For 30 sec, all debuffed enemies take x% more damage.

Insofar as I'm aware, Mace/Cudgel are primarily healer/druid weapons. I use the cudgel on my healer and it'd be a great way to encourage healers to hit their target in order to provide a group utility.

Thread Information