Thread: I'm not gone

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Default I'm not gone

Well yeah I'm not. Just college sucking up my soul as my final semester is nearing its end.

I've been on and off for so long because of studies and my own paranoid worries I dunno if anyone would remember me. I'm afraid this message is not worth much for anyone here anymore... College has been ruining my social life bad time for too long and I am so very sorry for letting my friends down, I feel so bad...
    I'm glad studies are ending, because I am way past my own limits. (I don't want to scare anybody, know my path was different)

Sorry about that negativity, kind of. Pressured me probably shouldn't be writing now but I guess it's better spontaneously than thought about too much. I'd end up not telling a thing. (Should this be in the "rants" section?)

But I'm going to be back in the game anyways, in june, because I love this game, my friends and its community. And I got to kick my lonewolf butt to go and talk more, do something. You know, make it worth the while.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: I'm not gone

Dont worry, we remember you, Lev!

I hope to see you back ingame soon, I miss our old group. Good luck with your last semester! (and maybe after youll have time for art again, too )

Your message is worth much for a lot of people- and we shall be happy to have you back!

But rl comes first- and Flame and me cross fingers that all works out good for you.
    Even our son survived college^^and hey- it was worth all the pain (thats what he says^^ not what his proud parents say^^)

So go go go for it

*wingwave*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    Dont worry, we remember you, Lev!

I hope to see you back ingame soon, I miss our old group. Good luck with your last semester! (and maybe after youll have time for art again, too )
    Ahh thank you. T_T I miss you & everyone too. After I'm done in may I will have time for everything, I will fly free! ;w; I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    Your message is worth much for a lot of people- and we shall be happy to have you back!

But rl comes first- and Flame and me cross fingers that all works out good for you.
    Even our son survived college^^and hey- it was worth all the pain (thats what he says^^ not what his proud parents say^^)

So go go go for it

*wingwave*
    Thanks Lov & Flame! It is worth the pain I hope! I want to be able to have a life again haha.

I can't wait to be back!
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

Thread Information