Thread: Archiving and Plots

Default Archiving and Plots

I've asked around on this subject, but I don't think this has been addressed yet, since archiving isn't exceptionally old yet.

At any rate, I was thinking of archiving some characters, but I do not know if archiving them would make me lose a plot that I might be holding.

I suppose I could see why such a thing would or could happen, such as freeing up the plot for other people to buy.

Yet, I would not want to lose the plot either, as it was passed down by my character's mother, someone who no longer plays, and built by her own claws.

I'd like to archive the character in question, because I need to free up a few slots and the character isn't an often used one, the others I have are quite frequently used.

I'd appreciate an definitive answer to this question, so those that do not honestly know do not need to reply, as I'd like the question answered and not another, unrelated topic to start. So, no offense intended there.

Thanks for the cooperation.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Default Re: Archiving and Plots

You might want to ask support...

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

I am pretty sure you can't archive a plot, but you may be able to get A Dev to switch plot ownership to a character you do play, that does not own a plot.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

I can confirm that archiving your character will not affect your plot, per Yfelvik.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Update, when I tried to archive the character, seems the system won't let it happen.

Perhaps that might be something to allow in the future then. Just a thought, but transferring the plot to an active character.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thread Information