So patched the latest blight client release today and noticed a lil something that certainly wasn't happening before it.

Some mobs will have glitched positions - now, usually, things spawn in glitched, but i mean for a good few minutes after spawning (waaaay more than the time spawning lag would take) some mobs glitch around multiple positions on the screen in this time, seeming to "teleport" around your field of veiw to mutiple positons, even while actively walking (or at least, supposed to be walking) unless you wait an excessively long time or aggro them.

It doesn't happen to all mobs, i think it may randomly happen at this point since i only got it with ND undead in a particular area and seliena (strangely enough, seli's position wasn't glitched when i first encourntered her. She ran off of my screen and out of my range, then when i found her again and she reappeared on my screen her position glitched then.) and someone else complained earlier, forgot who, about this too so i assume more than just I are getting it.