Hey all, I don't particularly consider myself a modder... but I do like to tweak and adjust things in the game with resources_override. I'm also not sure how to make .exe files and the like... so... you'd more or less have to unzip these and drop them into your folder.

There's a few animations I've toyed with and felt perhaps I should share the animations in what I'll call a 'pack'. Now, I didn't MAKE these files or anything, just... kinda found them as I was delving into the files and was like... 'nifty! let's tweak the game!'

one of the animations is an alternate dragon casting mod... of which you might well be familiar with, as I'm not the original poster of that topic. I don't know how many people have that one, but, its a nice one to have if you don't.

The second one is an 'idle' stance, basically what your dragon is doing when they are just standing there. It uses the combat animation. I like it because it gives a nice, 'open' view of the dragon's wings.

The third one is an alternate combat idle position, which I played with once I learned about the new 'pounce' emote. I tracked down that file and switched it out, now my dragons pounce on everything while they are fighting it!

An old friend, Soraii, originally had given me the next batch, which has to do with hatchling animations. After I removed an old emote pack to gain access to the new emotes... I somehow lost those files, sadly.

The good news, however, is that after delving back into the game files is that I found them and was able to re-incorporate them into my game.

What these animations do is alter the hatchlings' motions so that they more closely resemble that of the adults' and ancients' motions. It gives it a MUCH more natural look to the hatchling, instead of the hoppy, plasticy, dead-looking, and stiff animations.

You should be able to access them with this dropbox link (I don't think pasting one here is against the ToS... so hopefully I'm not wrong...)

I couldn't figure out how to 'upload' the files, since they weren't showing up when I searched for them...

Anyhow, comments and thoughts ARE welcome!

Here you go!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zo5zcjrh4b...s.zip.zip?dl=0