Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ENBSERIES: Boost framerate and fix numerous graphical issues with ease!

Default Re: ENBSERIES: Boost framerate and fix numerous graphical issues with ease!

Tried it but changed nothing for me water still bugged :/ win 10 gtx770

Default Re: ENBSERIES: Boost framerate and fix numerous graphical issues with ease!

Seemed to help when out in the wild fighting, fps ran about 50 and pretty stable. Back home around all my shops and silos fps still drops down to low 30's as always has.

System:
    Win7
    cpu I7-2600k
    mem 8g
    vid AMD Radeon 6950
    Last edited by Smaug; April 20th, 2016 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    the only negative thing I've noticed while using this (though at parts I was wondering whether it was even active) was that during the loading screen there's a clear line between the info line and the rest of the screen, though that might always be there and I just never noticed.
    I'm glad you mentioned that earlier because I started noticing clear lines between the map tiles on the map, at least with map pack. Made me think of this post. Very minor, but it appears the clear line you mention (I don't use loading screen, so I've not seen it) might be a side effect. When I remove the mod, the lines, between the map tiles, disappear.

https://gyazo.com/e30f6e0eb1d37cd91f179799fe4f3884

This image is over eastern deadlands (black) so it's easier to see. You can sort of see a + sign in the map where each tile intersects with another one. When I remove or rename d3d8.dll the lines disappear and it's seamless. Pretty minor, but if you start noticing this in the map, then that's why.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

For anyone on a fresh install of Windows 8 or 10, you'll need to manually install DirectX 9. While DX10/11/12 provide backwards compatibility, that compatibility won't work with the ENBSERIES library.
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...n.aspx?id=8109

I have noticed on my dragon, that when I use breath of Ice all the hotkeys and screen glitches. It sort of flashes in and out for a bit then becomes normal again and it's only with that one ability. Do you think that it could be from not having Direct X 9? I am going to download that from the link Yfelvik provided and test it.

Greetings,

I installed the files yesterday, and altough I lack the monitoring tools to see any real fps changes, I can already see the rendering of graphics/texture is much better, faster and smoother.
    For being a novice in such matters, its still fair for me to say these graphical fixes have improved my game's graphics, aswell as resolved some issues concerning missing and/or partly rendered textures.

Great work, thank u.
    Yggddrassil
    Last edited by Dyoniccus; December 14th, 2016 at 11:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information