Thread: ally plaque

Default ally plaque

where can i get the things needed for the ally plaque? i have the form on blight.

Default Re: ally plaque

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon lover View Post
    where can i get the things needed for the ally plaque? i have the form on blight.
    from what I can remember they are things that only bipeds can craft, I could be mistaken though, but they're from the epic componant formulas

the skill needed is ingenuity. is that a biped only skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon lover View Post
    the skill needed is ingenuity. is that a biped only skill?
    no, all races have ingenuity, it's just that the parts required to craft the plague or acquired through another formula which is only for bipeds.

again, this is if I'm not mistaken, I never got into the new Epic Equipment system.

What I can tell you is that the slaver token is a drop from Falgut, the new epic.

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    no, all races have ingenuity, it's just that the parts required to craft the plague or acquired through another formula which is only for bipeds.

again, this is if I'm not mistaken, I never got into the new Epic Equipment system.

What I can tell you is that the slaver token is a drop from Falgut, the new epic.
    Just to clarify you do need biped to help you make some of the components for ally plaque because some components are products from biped epic component formulas.

Thread Information