Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: this horse is not dead

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: this horse is not dead

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    There you have it. What I meant is that there should be given new players the ability to taste more of the game, 14 days is more than enough for people to see if they like it or not. You are only taking in consideration persons that are unable to play the game more than maybe an hour a day or a few hours a week. But what about the players that want to know more about it that play few hours a day? Easy, if the players that cannot play long enough a week to do something in meaning of the 14 days, when they come back and free trial is over, they can make a new account and try it again untill they decide. But the ones that are playing more time, they reach level 10/15 whatever the race they choose is, they gonna reach it one day, nothing else to do, goodbye. They can easly get to that just by doing the tutorials, and tutorials are nothign compared to the actual gameplay. Thus my protest against the limitations.
    But that's the point of a trial - to give a taste of the game up to a certain point. The devs decided the content to lvl 15 is enough of a taste of the game for a player to decide whether they like it or not. It doesn't exist to allow someone to experience half the game's content before deciding "oh, now i want to sub". Yeah, some players could have enough time to go past lvl 15 in a day or a couple hours, but that's not the point. You have infinite time to hit level 15 in all schools (craft/adventure) or ,as a ped, lvl 10 in all adventure/craft schools available. It's not a race to the finish, it's "try all these quests and see if you enjoy our game."

Now if you think lvl 10/15 isn't enough or doesn't show enough, I agree - I think it should be bumped up to 20 so all of T1 can be shown. But I do not disagree with infinite lvl 15 whatsoever

Thats actualy something I would agree to. Leaving the infinite playtime but at least get the limitations to 20 or so on any race you play.

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post

Like it was sayd before the difference of leveling in...
    Sorry I can't stand it any longer xD it should be said(right? O.o 'Cuz I don't know of there being a sayd as well).
    No offense or anything, I just gotta point it out. :x
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Haha sorry, my english is not perfect and I dind't notice that. Said, Said, Said, Said!

I got it!

Right behind you when you're not looking!

No problem, just couldn't help but point it out :P
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

I played this game a little when it first came out, but never really came back till now. After I get level 15, I play on subbing, what makes me sure of this, is this post, where the Developer actually commented on peoples post. I have never really seen that in the other MMOs I have played, sure they comment on like a youtube video addressed at every one, but I have never seen one do it on a forum post.

Istaria is also one of the only MMOS that not only encourages modding, but incorporates players mods into the game to improve the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Istaria is also one of the only MMOS that not only encourages modding, but incorporates players mods into the game to improve the experience.
    That is really cool, that makes me want to stay even more. I did not know that, thank you.

Thread Information