Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Login Server Down [resolved]

Default Re: Login Server Down [resolved]

Is antivirus or firewall blocking it? If you use a router is it limited or Blocking? Did you get an update of something around the same time this started? Is Java up to date? Just some ideas on stuff to check.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

I have no fire wall actively blocking this game or antivirus. So neither are an issue. Its the fact I have both versions of Direct X (both 9 and 11) installed now. I cant remove 11 cos some programs require this on my pc. I need to get istaria to actively initialise Direct X 9 over 11 and its the config file location I need to be able to make this happen. I've searched in the Istaria folder for this but cant seem to see a config file for this specific thing.

And yes Java is up to date. Prior to this recent patch Istaria worked fine.

I appreciate your help, but there has to be a designated folder for this purpose, most games have this both old and new.

You may give this a try: move d3d8.dll and enbconvertor.ini outside your Istaria folder (while offline), to a place where you can recover it. This files where introduced to remove the water bug and it causes that you need to install dx9 to win8.1 and win10 installations (further informations enbdev.com).

I also got reported that some players have graphic issues (very low frame rate), removing these files from the Istaria folder seems to fix this too.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thank-you for your help. I'll give this a try.

Yes this has worked. One huge hug for Terao as I've been struggling with this for over 48 hours now. TY for your help!

Glad I could help, welcome
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Thread Information