Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Login Server Down [resolved]

Exclamation Login Server Down [resolved]

I can't login on Order, Blight or Chaos Server, I tried with my wife's account too not working either.

I get a error ID:57 "The login process was unsuccessful because of an internal communication problem between the authentication server and the accounts database.

Have others the same problem?
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Login Server Down

Yes same issue for me

I just tried to log in and got the same thing.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

I already submitted a ticket, hope they get it fixed soon.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Well that explains alot, Thats what I get for trying to relog to dump some lag...

5:30am est error 57 still active

Seems to be up and running now.

This is being investigated... update shortly.

The login server is working proper now. Sorry for the trouble and thank you to all who posted on the forums / sent in tickets.
    Last edited by Yfelvik; May 21st, 2016 at 10:04 AM.

Default Re: Login Server Down [resolved]

Thanks for the quick response!!

I do not get an error number but I do get Istaria.exe stopped working, everything loads fine up to the point I click play. I also noted that I have no plots of two and I know I have two built with my own little hands.

Did you do a full scan and patch, plus clear world cache?
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

I did a clear world cache, then I tried the full scan patch and clear world cache, same results, istaria.exe stopped working, close program. I also did a restart on my pc afterwards. Guess I'll just not play today and try something else tomorrow. Thanks Dac.... Kalijn

Quote Originally Posted by Siluket View Post
    I do not get an error number but I do get Istaria.exe stopped working, everything loads fine up to the point I click play. I also noted that I have no plots of two and I know I have two built with my own little hands.

Having same problem but get no error ID. Also have 3 plots on my 3 accounts and its showing 0/3 plots on the login for me also.

Tried full scan and clearing world cache and still nothing. Have also submitted a ticket. My net connection is working fine so its not my ISP.
    Last edited by Qetesh; May 25th, 2016 at 06:53 AM.

Still unable to loggin on any character and no reply to ticket? Are others still experiencing the same problem?

Can a Dev give an idea of time to resolvce this issue? Its very frustrating having no news.

At least I'm not the only one having this problem, plots did update and now correctly show 2/2. I'm still getting the istaria.exe quit working message though and it closes the program.

I don't believe installing a much older version of Direct X is wise as it messes up other programs and games I wish to run on my pc. I noticed a fix was added for some rooting problems. When can we expect the fix for the loggin?

I had put a ticket in but the response was both condescending and irrelevant to the problem I posed.

I'm getting very tired of paying for a game where I'm expected to do my own troubleshooting when huge mistakes are made on patches. And I know I'm not alone in this. World of Warcraft expansion comes out soon. I may be wise spending my sub money there.

From one very unhappy player.

Server are back online, they where offline to apply a hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    Server are back online, they where offline to apply a hotfix.
    After initialising the launcher it takes me to the login screen there is no fix patch showing and even after running a full scan 'Play' does not take me to loading in a character. Nothing happens. I get no error messages at all. So for me this matter is not fixed.

Also tried patching to blight in the troubleshoot section which closed launcher for update, then unticking patch to blight to try force a live patch download all over again and still nothing. No error codes and no relevant programs running in task manager.
    Last edited by Qetesh; May 25th, 2016 at 06:11 PM.

I got "patch error" message after trying to log on.
    At 10:55 PST
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

I've installed DX9, but the game still refuses to start after I've both selected a character and clicked play.

Is there anything else I specifically need to do? According to my son most games he's worked with have an option or config file to change which DX it is running through. (I have DX11 also for other things I need to run on this same PC).

Can anyone help?

Thread Information