Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: new delta bugs

Default Re: new delta bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    The training dummies in Kion are apparently immune to Spirit. I mean, we all know they have no souls, but we can at least pretend for practice
    also immune to Mind damage

Niesa's fate part 3. in Mahagra they tell you to talk to the merchants on second floor, but bipeds can't get up there. Luckily just walking under them/close enough will trigger the chat.

Niesa's fate part 4, eastern outpost. part of the guards chat opens in their own chat windows that popup, but then the rest is in the tell window. Would be easier to follow if all of that was in the popup chat windows. Alternatively, put it all in the tell window.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Niesa's fate part 3. in Mahagra they tell you to talk to the merchants on second floor, but bipeds can't get up there. Luckily just walking under them/close enough will trigger the chat.

Niesa's fate part 4, eastern outpost. part of the guards chat opens in their own chat windows that popup, but then the rest is in the tell window. Would be easier to follow if all of that was in the popup chat windows. Alternatively, put it all in the tell window.
    There's a ramp to the second floor in that building.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    There's a ramp to the second floor in that building.
    I would love a sign there to be honest... I also had to run around on the first floor to trigger it since I had no idea how to get up to the second one... Until I complained in the chat and someone pointed out that its rather well hidden on the left of the Vault Keeper, behind it.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Town Marshall gives a subtle hint when he walks toward the ramp.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by flamefeniks View Post
    I would love a sign there to be honest... I also had to run around on the first floor to trigger it since I had no idea how to get up to the second one... Until I complained in the chat and someone pointed out that its rather well hidden on the left of the Vault Keeper, behind it.
    Yeah I was surprised about that place. Is it new? Played back from the beginning when Horizons first came out and was pretty surprised to find there was a second floor!

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    also immune to Mind damage
    And Life damage apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Qetesh View Post
    Yeah I was surprised about that place. Is it new? Played back from the beginning when Horizons first came out and was pretty surprised to find there was a second floor!
    Its not new, been there the entire time. Take a look, it got prettied up too.

Except for satyr island damages, we removed all resistances on the training dummies.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Not sure if its part of the last delta, but 3 new npc's are standing at harro gates near guard Terry, but they go 0 health...
    Bakhar Greythshield
    Ssaulith
    Abban Torai

That is not a bug. They are not real npcs

Not sure if its part of the last delta, but 3 new npc's are standing at harro gates near guard Terry, but they go 0 health...
    Bakhar Greythshield
    Ssaulith
    Abban Torai
    Poor things sound like they need a good Sunday lunch. My 3 plots are right next to the gates..I'll have to invite them in and show off my cooking skills!

Game launcher does not display number of available loyalty tokens.

At Niessa prison to attack with spells the Prison Guards and the Prison Warden you have to be 15 closer then should. Spell has range of 30 you have to be at or less then 15 from them to cast as shown by target window distance display and just visual observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    At Niessa prison to attack with spells the Prison Guards and the Prison Warden you have to be 15 closer then should. Spell has range of 30 you have to be at or less then 15 from them to cast as shown by target window distance display and just visual observation.
    That was most likely lag

Recently noticed that some spell effects seem to be missing, or not always working. The Recall sound doesn't seem to play anymore, but I do see the purple particle effect.

I did double check that the spell effects option is checked in my options-video. Also, some other spells still have their effect, such as Dark Cyclone.

I think it's probably related to the ENB converter. It fixed some things, but broke the old effects that weren't broke before ENB (I think). So the old effects need updated most likely. Example of how to view the issue. Stand in front of a player built structure, I used a t6 vault/connie/pawn, and cast gift health on yourself. Should normally see the effect that looks like a ghost person spinning down into the player. The portion in front of the t6 vault doesn't show. If you turn camera so that the vault isn't behind you, you see the effect normally. Also do not see the effect when in front of a lair entrance, but I do see the effect in a t2 Helian Lair chamber...

So it might be the effects' faults, or it's the structures. Probably something simple.

Niesa's Legacy part 4, suspect there might be a slight setup issue with the Abomination Hearts.

1, Can't see them in inventory.
    2, was getting 1 Abomination Heart approximately every 2 to 4 kills, up to the 9th was looted/counted. After that no more dropped, made multiple loops all thru Eastern Deadlands, killed 33 more, including a death dealer and an abomination task-master to mix it up, quest is still at 9/10, no more will drop...

Mobs are warping around much worse than in the past, and are often out of range when approaching them. Or they will stand in place, sort of walking (animation), but not moving. Have to pull them with a ranged spell.

One more thing about the warping that's new, they will be in one spot, flicker into another place say 20m away, flicker back. It's weird, something I haven't seen before.
    Last edited by Guaran; June 8th, 2016 at 02:57 AM.

"One more thing about the warping that's new, they will be in one spot, flicker into another place say 20m away, flicker back. It's weird, something I haven't seen before."

Was seeing same thing with yew saplings, even when fighting them as a melee you could hit them when they warped away and if you happened to get in the killing blow (melee or ranged) while warped away then you couldn't loot. No matter where you stood would tell you "too far from corpse".

Niesa's Legacy part 4, suspect there might be a slight setup issue with the Abomination Hearts.

1, Can't see them in inventory.
    2, was getting 1 Abomination Heart approximately every 2 to 4 kills, up to the 9th was looted/counted. After that no more dropped, made multiple loops all thru Eastern Deadlands, killed 33 more, including a death dealer and an abomination task-master to mix it up, quest is still at 9/10, no more will drop...

I did this part yesterday and had no issues, worked just fine.

FYI I use windows 10 and have downloaded and added in the DirectX 9 files
    Last edited by Dacurly; June 8th, 2016 at 08:41 AM.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
    "One more thing about the warping that's new, they will be in one spot, flicker into another place say 20m away, flicker back. It's weird, something I haven't seen before."

Was seeing same thing with yew saplings, even when fighting them as a melee you could hit them when they warped away and if you happened to get in the killing blow (melee or ranged) while warped away then you couldn't loot. No matter where you stood would tell you "too far from corpse".
    I noticed the same when fighting Thornwood Treants. It was driving me nuts; even a relog didn't fix it. I flew away on one character and a treant was able to hit him from out of render distance, as well, as if it were following him up into the large tree I landed him in.

Here is something you can try, not sure if it will help or not. Find d3d8.dll and enbconvertor.ini in your Istaria folder and rename them d3d8dll.bac and enbconvertorini.bac (makes it easy to change back). They are the 2 files that have to do with DirectX 9 conversion. Might be your computer don't like the DirectX conversion. I have run the game both ways and found the frame rate just a bit better with the conversion turned off. Each time you patch these 2 files will be reloaded and active.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thread Information