Thread: (Chaos) The Carnage Club - New Guild Looking For Members

Hybrid View

Default (Chaos) The Carnage Club - New Guild Looking For Members

The Carnage Club

The Carange Club is a new guild that embarrassingly still has Starter Guild title ingame because I, Spudrella, am the only member.

Being the owner of a guild has been my dream since five minutes ago. So I bought Istaria, made a hatchie, and won a debate with another hatchie on Name Brand vs Great Value, and then stole all their lunch money, and then made a guild.

But here's my problem. I can't have a party of one. No, I need to gather a squad. A funloving, dysfunctional family. That's where you come in.

But you're probably skeptical. You're probably going, "Why would I join a guild in which the only pull-factor is the fact that the Guildmaster (I'm actually a Barista) owns Premium Soccer Boppers?"

Well, allow me to not answer your question and give you these commonly asked questions instead.

Who do you recruit?

Anyone and literally everyone. I don't care who it is, your Uncle Steve, your dog, your bottle of soda, you are absolutely welcome. Level, race, armor, power, none of it matters in terms of joining the guild. Trust me, the minute I'm writing this Spudrella the level 9 hatchie is getting soccer punched by a beetle.

And that might be a turn off for you, I'm no ancient, but that's another thing my guild is all about. We make the journey together. If you're a level 100 satyr, come on in and tell us low levels the story of how you chased a bunch of rambunctious hatchies off your lawn. If you're a low level, I promise I'll be there, and we can get pulverized in the RoP or whatever together.

How do I join?

Easier than square dancing with a card board box. All you have to do is look at the chat channels, you'll see The Carnage Club on the list of chat channels, you click it, and then tell me you want to join the guild! I'm on most of the time, except for from 8 AM to 2 PM. Hopefully we can get five members soon and get rid of that really embarrassing starter guild title.

Is it pretty sad that these were the only question I could really think of?

Yes!

Default Re: (Chaos) The Carnage Club - New Guild Looking For Members

lol you at least got a chuckle out of me, well done.

Good luck and good hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Spudrella View Post
    The Carnage Club

The Carange Club is a new guild that embarrassingly still has Starter Guild title ingame because I, Spudrella, am the only member.

Being the owner of a guild has been my dream since five minutes ago. So I bought Istaria, made a hatchie, and won a debate with another hatchie on Name Brand vs Great Value, and then stole all their lunch money, and then made a guild.

But here's my problem. I can't have a party of one. No, I need to gather a squad. A funloving, dysfunctional family. That's where you come in.

But you're probably skeptical. You're probably going, "Why would I join a guild in which the only pull-factor is the fact that the Guildmaster (I'm actually a Barista) owns Premium Soccer Boppers?"

Well, allow me to not answer your question and give you these commonly asked questions instead.

Who do you recruit?

Anyone and literally everyone. I don't care who it is, your Uncle Steve, your dog, your bottle of soda, you are absolutely welcome. Level, race, armor, power, none of it matters in terms of joining the guild. Trust me, the minute I'm writing this Spudrella the level 9 hatchie is getting soccer punched by a beetle.

And that might be a turn off for you, I'm no ancient, but that's another thing my guild is all about. We make the journey together. If you're a level 100 satyr, come on in and tell us low levels the story of how you chased a bunch of rambunctious hatchies off your lawn. If you're a low level, I promise I'll be there, and we can get pulverized in the RoP or whatever together.

How do I join?

Easier than square dancing with a card board box. All you have to do is look at the chat channels, you'll see The Carnage Club on the list of chat channels, you click it, and then tell me you want to join the guild! I'm on most of the time, except for from 8 AM to 2 PM. Hopefully we can get five members soon and get rid of that really embarrassing starter guild title.

Is it pretty sad that these were the only question I could really think of?

Yes!
    Hahahaha.. Ill put a donation in for you to help you out this is just so cute XD i love it 8D
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Tehee i love this post XD If i wouldn`t have a guild i would join you and so others sure think the same way ^^.

Happy Hunting!

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information