Thread: Umarry the golem "King"

Default Umarry the golem "King"

Greetings all

Just a quick question before i go back to lurking on the forms. Why is Umarry still called The Golem King when he wields something a little bit more dangerous then a nerf gun ? A resent flash servery of the folks on chaos do not even see him as a challenge or threat . In-fact here is a list of t6 golems in order of there danger lv

Suth located in the Island of fire .
    Mohs located north of harro
    Trib located at degarth
    Umarry the Golem king at the last of the Golems

and I would half to say the list of other t6 named mobs he would be slightly better then the named emerald Golem.

Could we get some type of back story as to why he got his title or perhaps even buff him a bit ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Umarry the golem "King"

My guess would be that it's somewhere in the lore, maybe because he's the highest level metal golem boss, or maybe because he's shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Solarstar View Post
    My guess would be that it's somewhere in the lore
    I am unsure about how much of this particular lore is currently in game, but there is in fact some lore related to Umyarr, the reason why he's called The Golem King and in fact, all golems and treants.

Sadly, because I don't know how much of this is currently in game and whether there are actual plans for it if it isn't, I won't be posting the exact lore.. yet.
    Oooooh, what does this button do?

Thanks for your response liseth back in the days of old , Umarry was indeed a threat and worthy of his crown groups of dragons all trying for there ancient right of passage would band together to take him down on his own privet mesa. Now any one with the right equipment can solo him in under 3 minutes. Time for the king to recapture his power to retain his crown .

Side note tba i have a harder time with thistle face and if i fight at full power i can solo the emperor scorpion in doom in about 3 to 4 minutes
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Regarding Umyarr's 'weakness'.

A few years back, when Barrier Vale was first introduced as well as the adamantium golems; it broke something with the golems and each golem there was equivalent to an Umyarr on its own. Problem being... they were pretty much unable to be killed, especially when more than one aggroed on you.

With each one having the strength of Umyarr, you were more or less dead and it wasn't going to happen if you needed to get trophies off them.

He still hits pretty hard regardless and with some of the new gear, yeah he has become less difficult, but he's still just as likely to wreck you as anything else.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thread Information