Other changes fro the next patch.

• Mage

• Enhanced Flame Bolt I is now received at level 1 (was 2)
    • Engulf I is now received at level 3 (was 4)
    • Burn Armor I is now received at level 5 (was 3)
    • Mage’s Maddening Trick I is now received at level 10 (was 6)
    • Burnout I is now received at level 7 (was 10) and has a recycle of 40 seconds (down from 50)
    • Coordinated Flame Bolt I now has a recycle of 60 seconds (down from 3 minutes)

• Cleric

• Smash I is now received at level 1 (was 4)
    • Instant Heal I is now received at level 3 (was 2) and has a recycle of 30 seconds (down from 45)
    • Power Strike I is now received at level 5 (was 7)
    • Magic Crush is now received at level 7 (was 6) and has a recycle of 30 seconds (down from 45)
    • Coordinated Strike I is now received at level 11 (was 9)
    • Protectorate is now received at level 9 (was 3)

• Scout

• Power Shot I is now received at level 1 (was 2)
    • Long Shot I is now received at level 3 (was 4) and has a recycle of 30 seconds (down from 60)
    • New ability, Blinding Shot, received at level 5. 30 second recycle, causes Blinded (10 second debuff that reduces the target’s to-hit by 50%).
    • Pinion I is now received at level 7 (was 6), has a recycle of 30 seconds (down from 45).
    • Pinion’s debuff is now known as Pinned, lasts for 5 seconds (down from 20), and is a root instead of a speed modifier.
    • Heart Seeker I is now received at level 9 (was 10) and has a recycle of 60 seconds (down from 3 minutes)
    • Coordinated Shot I is now received at level 10 (was 9) and has a recycle of 60 seconds (down from 90)
    • Staple Shot now recycles every 45 seconds (down from 2 minutes)

• Dragon

• Refreshing Breeze I now has a recycle of 90 seconds (down from 3 minutes).
    • Galewind I now has a recycle of 45 seconds (down from 60)
    • New ability, Coordinated Breath I, received at level 10. 60 second recycle, fire-based breath attack, consumes 100 hoard per use.