Thread: Using Free Account subscription after having payd before question

Default Using Free Account subscription after having payd before question

I am curious as to what happens to your account if you were paying before, lets say you get your character to 50 or so, but your sub ran out, and you use in your account management the Free Acess. Does your character get deleted or something? Is it possible to play like that with your character to 50 even when not able to lvl up?

Im confused.

Default Re: Using Free Account subscription after having payd before question

You don't get locked out of your character but you cant lv up and cant get any quests from NPCs.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

But you can still play around with the character, but wont be able to do any sort of questing/leveling right? I am asking because If I'm able to set the Free acess on my account to be able to play around with my Ancient, I won't level it anyway.

So is that possible?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Free access is only available for:
    *Humans previously given free play under the old system
    *New accounts and accounts with 1 character at or under lvl 15
    *Accounts above lvl 15 that abused the issue with the game that allowed them to lvl past 15 momentarily (however they are locked)

I don't believe 1-character post-lvl 15 accounts previously paid for allow free access.

Well this question came up to my mind since I just a few minutes ago checked my account and went to see the subscriptions and I was able to choose the Free Acess, so it came up to my mind to ask if I was able to use it.

So basicaly you say Im not able to put the Free Acess on my account and play with my ancient you say?

I know at least one person that plays Ancient on free account, she can login only one character and cant level anything. So it should work for you.

I am just afraid of loosing my characters, thats my only fear.

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    You are able to archive your characters, which locks them, so they don't count on your character counter on the launcher, since you can't acces them anymore, but they will still exist (together with all their items, so no item losses). If you want to unlock it you'll have to ask through support afaik.
    For example: You choose Free Access but are only allowed 1 character, yet you have 3.

Character A you don't want to play and neither do you want to play character C so on the launcher you press on character A and press Archive, same for character C, so only character B remains untouched. This way you'll have 1 character only counting for your account because the others are locked and you can now play on character B as much as you want, only you can't do quests nor level up.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    You don't loose any of your characters in any case.
    Your only fear should be that you can't play on that account anymore as long as you don't pay it.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Quote Originally Posted by Elteria View Post
    You don't loose any of your characters in any case.
    Your only fear should be that you can't play on that account anymore as long as you don't pay it.
    Correction.. You can.. But you cant do certian quests.. and all but one character will be Archived.
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

True, I can play, but I had to archive my alts.

I was under the impression that if you had a free to play character and then you subbed it up and bought a plot then you will not be able to reverse and go back to FTP.

That was in the past but not anymore Kor.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

OH, good to know. Thank you. I still don't think I could live without my plot though. The no more quest thing is ok with me, I have no more to do that I am aware of.

Thread Information